1.    #1  
    I have a slight suspision that the Pre 3 will not be released before the toucpad. I think that idealy, the Pre 3 should be released WITH the touchpad, as in on the same day. This will allow people to purchase both since they are supposed to work with each otherand stores like Best Buy could have functional demos showing the functionality of having both devices.

However, for some reason I have a hunch that the touchpad will be released a bit before the pre 3. Which is kind of lame.... what do you guys think?

P.S.
    I refuse to call the touchpad TP because it reminds me of toilet paper :-)
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    The touchpad comes out first probably because they can offer a non-carrier version using wifi.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Quote Originally Posted by estebancam View Post
    I have a slight suspision that the Pre 3 will not be released before the toucpad. I think that idealy, the Pre 3 should be released WITH the touchpad, as in on the same day. This will allow people to purchase both since they are supposed to work with each otherand stores like Best Buy could have functional demos showing the functionality of having both devices.

However, for some reason I have a hunch that the touchpad will be released a bit before the pre 3. Which is kind of lame.... what do you guys think?

P.S.
    I refuse to call the touchpad TP because it reminds me of toilet paper :-)
    Well, I really hope your hunch is wrong because I'm saving up to buy both at the same time. I have a slight suspicion that the TouchPad 2 will be out shortly after the first. For some reason I just don't believe HP will wait another full year to release the second iteration. Maybe that's going to have a lot to do with how well the original does, though.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreG8ter View Post
    Well, I really hope your hunch is wrong because I'm saving up to buy both at the same time. I have a slight suspicion that the TouchPad 2 will be out shortly after the first. For some reason I just don't believe HP will wait another full year to release the second iteration. Maybe that's going to have a lot to do with how well the original does, though.
    Yeah that is also what I am doing. I'm saving up to buy both at the same time. That has been my dream scenario for months now. I have an iPhone now. I. Hate. It. iOS SUCKS. can't wait for pre 3.
    I also believe the toilet paper will be released before the HPre3. Leo announced the toilet paper would be available in June but he said nothing about the HPre3. Hopefully it is released at the same time as the toilet paper but at least, I hope it comes out shortly after the toilet paper.........................toilet paper
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    I also believe the toilet paper will be released before the HPre3. Leo announced the toilet paper would be available in June but he said nothing about the HPre3. Hopefully it is released at the same time as the toilet paper but at least, I hope it comes out shortly after the toilet paper.........................toilet paper
    Yeah. I just hope that toilet paper can be released very closely to the Pre 3 or vice versa.