Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    yes they will lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I am officially here to announce that HP has no announcements, other then the announcement of having nothing to announce.

End of the convo!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'm sure they will in the coming months...ok sorry, I'm done now...
    No, they won't. Nothing will ever be released.
    Really silly question with obvious answer. What is the point of this thread?
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    No, they won't. Nothing will ever be released.
    RELEASED??? Are you saying we actually have to RELEASE something with WebOS? Come on! Aren't announcements enough? Do you really want to USE a phone???

LOL OK I am done
    Manufacturers announce things when they are ready to announce them.
    I'm losing faith pretty quickly. I'd be shocked if the Pre 3 makes it on Sprint and even outsells the Nexus S.
    I'm gonna toss my Pre in the microwave, because the oven takes too long. They better announce something before its done cooking.
    they will nacho im sure of it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I give it less then 2 weeks we'l hear something about a date
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    i agree well maybe 3
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    You better be right... Just today someone asked me if I knew when the Pre3 is going to be released.
    the pre3 isnt coming out that soon its the veer thats going to be announced lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    You better be right... Just today someone asked me if I knew when the Pre3 is going to be released.
    Somebody that isn't a member on this site, actually knows about a Pre3??????? 2012 is coming
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    id say there gonna announce the pre3 date and the slab at the same time. just a hunch.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
    Quote Originally Posted by tholap View Post
    Really silly question with obvious answer. What is the point of this thread?
    To get their post count up
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I give it less then 2 weeks we'll hear something about a date
    (edit the bold text)

The Pre 3 will be here on Nov 1 2011. LOL jk jk
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Somebody that isn't a member on this site, actually knows about a Pre3??????? 2012 is coming
    The guy that asked me actually owned a Pixi Plus (he asked me how I felt about webOS before that). However, it died on him within two weeks and he went back to Android. To put this in relation, this guy is pretty unlucky with his mobiles. Before the Pixi he had an Android device and a 3GS. But obviously he's not happy with Android and wants to come back He has his eyes on the Pre3

Oh, and I know three more who own a Pre and aren't member here (at least, not that I'm aware of).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast