Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    To get their post count up
    No. I just want to discuss the release date...and see if anyone has any mature responses.....like I've heard this etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by k_roxas13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k_roxas13 View Post
    No. I just want to discuss the release date...and see if anyone has any mature responses.....like I've heard this etc.
    I'm sorry if my response wasn't mature enough, but as you can see from your first post.....there wasn't a whole lot to go on. I've heard that the Veer's planned availability is this spring and the Pre 3's planned availability is this summer.

Also there's another thread that's titled "Release Speculations"....might be what you're looking for.( I tried pasting the link, but it keeps breaking).
    Last edited by sledge007; 04/11/2011 at 09:31 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Veer's release date announcement should come within the next couple of weeks (end of the month), I'm not expecting the Pre 3's release date to be announced until the end of May (Month and a half?), maybe early June (2 Months?).

It's not that long of a wait.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12