54 62.07%
  1.    #1  
    Based on the thread
    Pre 3 or Pre "cubed"
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
  2.    #2  
    Bumping the thread
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I voted for "Pre Three", but I also REALLY wanted to vote for the 3rd option, as well.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Pre3 4G
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Pre│ would've been cool for a 3D phone, but reminds me of Alien│ (yes, it was styled like that).
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    I voted for "Pre Three", but I also REALLY wanted to vote for the 3rd option, as well.
    Maybe a moderator could change that *wink**wink*
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Pre3 4G
    Ah yes that would even be better.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    I think they should have called it the "Manta" and move on letting the Pre2 be the final "Pre" device. This way they can keep the public interested in the next new thing. HTC are masters of this releasing the same 4.3" slab over and over with a different name.

(I honestly cannot tell them apart in public and frequently guess wrong on the "Is that a...?" questions.)
    Why not call it the HP Palm Pre 3rd Iteration? Or the HPP3I for short....

-Hey what phone are you going to get?
    -Oh, I am most definitely getting the HPP3I.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Why not call it the HP Palm Pre 3rd Iteration? Or the HPP3I for short....

-Hey what phone are you going to get?
    -Oh, I am most definitely getting the HPP3I.
    You realize HPP3I will be pronounced Hippy. I don't think that would be a great marketing name. Maybe we should call the new one the AWED?
    All World Enterprise Device. Of course we will be in Awe that it ever made it to production by the time it actually comes out.
    Last edited by bear9494; 04/13/2011 at 01:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    hahah yeah same here
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bear9494 View Post
    You realize HPP3I will be pronounced Hippy. I don't think that would be a great marketing name. Maybe we should call the new one the AWED?
    All World Enterprise Device. Of course we will be in Awe that it ever made it to production by the time it actually comes out.

With their release sked it'll be the HP "snooze"
    Hi all,

Pre to the 3rd power?
    Pre the power of 3?

LOL

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    lol, no we both got it wrong. It will obviously be renamed to be the "HP Palm Pre Advanced Treo i3850-manta" before the release. I after a week of it being released I'll be able to type that 20 times in under a second.... or just have it permanently in my copy-paste.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkozaine View Post
    Ah yes that would even be better.
    considering the Veer is supposed to be 4G im assuming the pre3 will be as well !
    ĦṔ-Ḷ°ěṫ-Ŧḯěη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    You realize HPP3I will be pronounced Hippy. I don't think that would be a great marketing name.
    Could be worse. We will all be calling the HP Veer the HPV.
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    Could be worse. We will all be calling the HP Veer the HPV.
    Hi all,

Good G-D, I never thought of that one....kind of reminds of a diet program they used to have, you would eat a candy caramel product called Ayd's...it was supposed to fill you up....I don't think they sell them anymore due to the unfortunate name!

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    don't care but praying it'll be on Fido here in Canada soon
    The all new Sprint Pre3 4G.