Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    With a 3.6" screen, one would think HP would increase the GRID to a 4x4 at a min instead of the ridiculous std 3 x grids....specially since it now looks like there wont EVER be another 4x4 patch available on 2.0 and above OS versions....
    Quote Originally Posted by crg28 View Post
    With a 3.6" screen, one would think HP would increase the GRID to a 4x4 at a min instead of the ridiculous std 3 x grids....specially since it now looks like there wont EVER be another 4x4 patch available on 2.0 and above OS versions....
    I would like 4x4 grid on the Pre3. What I think they should do is allow the user to choose the grid format, cause my guess is that there are people out there that would like to change it up with out having to patch/hack it.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    It would make since to include a simple settings change. Similar to the TouchPads keyboard size shift. (fingers crossed) I've patched my Pre+ to 4x4 and now 3 wide looks very odd!
    I used to have my Pre patched to 4x4 and going back to 3x3 was VERY weird when I doctored to 2.1. Then stuff started going wrong and I went back to 1.4.5. Now I'm all patched again and 4x4 looks weird

I'd still prefer if users were able to change launcher settings in the future. I understand that the new launcher is unpatchable, but maybe HP sees fit to let users change certain things in a fashion similar to sconix' Advanced Launcher Config patch in 3.X - because with 3.X unifying webOS devices with wildly different screen resolutions under the one true Enyo umbrella of awesome, one size will most definitely no longer fit all.

We've already seen on the TouchPad that the 3.X launcher is different from the one in 2.X. We don't know HOW different.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Once all this open source jazz has been sorted, it would make sense that we'd have access again to do this right?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Yeah when they finalize open source WebOS the launcher will once again be edit-able! I don't know why they close sourced it in the first place...
    one of the many things about palm that i don't understand. That is i've never understood why they didn't give people the option. if they could do it in preware they should have added that as a standard option.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.