Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If your reading this, your probably a pre-enthusiast like myself seeking answers to the many questions that are surrounding the release of the new hp pre3. Anyways, just a general question for some of you veterans ( pre-users / supporters for years) out there on precentral.

If you could add a *surprising feature to the pre3* what would it be and why?
    (example konami code > dev unlock)

Just a few general questions =)
    4G. that is the only thing Pre 3 is missing. Otherwise it is perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    Actually, we know it has an HSPA+ radio in it. Even though it's not technically 4G, it's capable.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    ill answer your question with another question. Do you work for HP? lol.

id like to see the gyroscope added to the pre 3. i initially thought it did, but according to palm website, it doesnt have gyro, only touchpad does.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    Actually, we know it has an HSPA+ radio in it. Even though it's not technically 4G, it's capable.
    Sprint though.
    A better GPU. I dOnt know why HP chose qualcomm for it's processor. They have a good CPU, but the Pre has a good history of gaming. Qualcomm Adreno 205 cannot really handle good gaming. Same GPU as on the Evo shift. No good. Need something at least as powerful as a TI OMAP. In fact, I think the graphics processor on the Original pre is more powerful. That's not good. It should be two years ahead, not behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    I want SPRINT. That is the most IMPORTANT missing feature!

And I would add a keyboard (virtual). And I would add .... SPRINT again lol.
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    full hdmi mirror, but that's not happening
    OP said surprising feature....I'm thinking Pre3/Tricorder hybrid.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRETESTER3 View Post
    If you could add a *surprising feature to the pre3* what would it be and why?
    (example konami code > dev unlock)
    An app catalog at least double the current size (not soundboards or ebooks, either).
    At this point any US carrier will be surprising.

Two things I want that would surprise me: scrollbars for all lists more than one screen long and the web browser, and file upload support in the browser. I know those are OS features, but they would make the Pre3 more appealing.
    Built in Stun Wand...

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    ill answer your question with another question. Do you work for HP? lol.

id like to see the gyroscope added to the pre 3. i initially thought it did, but according to palm website, it doesnt have gyro, only touchpad does.
    +1
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Thermal imaging camera.

I have no idea what I would use it for, but it would make everyone jealous.
    Hdmi port and dlna support

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I'm really tired of seeing apps coming out and saying "now available for Apple, Android and Blackberry " never WebOS. I have three pre's on the family plan and patiently waiting for app recognition. Oh and a small nuclear powered battery made in USA.
    Actually this would be a useful one for me....A US Bank mobile baking application. I saw apps for Wells Fargo and Bank of America in the app catalog, but none for US Bank.
    LTE and gyroscope and dual core processor and better screen resolution and high density battery option
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    512MB GPU, Quad core Extreme processor, DDR5 Ram, and Blu Ray resolution. Anything less is just outdated.
    how about the " HP Pre 3D!"
    3d screen nd also dual core

nd on sprint 4g nd 3g.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast