1.    #1  
    So most of us are holding our breath and waiting for the Pre3, Veer and TouchPad to launch. In the meantime I've been looking around at the competition (mostly Apple). One thing I've always noticed is how many accessories the iProducts have. So I decided to make a post about what I would like to see for HPalm or aftermarket manufactures.

Here are my four (for now)

1) Beats Audio Touchstone Dock (I know Beats is a gimmick... whatever. I want an audio dock that charges)

2) 'Touchstone' car charger. (something that will hold the Pre3 or Veer while charging wirelessly)

3) 'Touchstone' charger for a bicycle. (something that charges off the momentum of the bikes movement! Would be great for bike trips!)

4) Freezer door Touchstone dock for the TouchPad. (This one is a suggestion from my wife that would probably sell pretty well!)
    first they would have to create a docking connector. More likely weboS devices will use bluetooth.
    A GOOD belt clip type holder.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    I want a controller cradle. Some type of thing that would give the Pre3 and other webOS devices a d-pad, analog sticks, and several buttons. Maybe a battery pack too, to extend its useful life. I know something like this already exists for some android phones and the iPhone, but having one for webOS would be awesome. It would make webOS the perfect platform for people who work as hard as they play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armchair Commando View Post
    I want a controller cradle. Some type of thing that would give the Pre3 and other webOS devices a d-pad, analog sticks, and several buttons. Maybe a battery pack too, to extend its useful life. I know something like this already exists for some android phones and the iPhone, but having one for webOS would be awesome. It would make webOS the perfect platform for people who work as hard as they play.
    Doubt that will happen, sadly. Just not a big enough market for that right away, but who knows. It's better to create add-on's for slabs anyways as they are a bit thinner (assuming you don't build it in directly like the PSPhone).

The car touchstone is well overdue. As the pre will transfer texts to the tablet, it'd be nice to also have a dock that could tie into a home phone system (as a second line or whatever). Motorola made things like this, though they never worked very well. Either that or allow for call transferring depending on location.
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    So most of us are holding our breath and waiting for the Pre3, Veer and TouchPad to launch. In the meantime I've been looking around at the competition (mostly Apple). One thing I've always noticed is how many accessories the iProducts have. So I decided to make a post about what I would like to see for HPalm or aftermarket manufactures.

Here are my four (for now)

1) Beats Audio Touchstone Dock (I know Beats is a gimmick... whatever. I want an audio dock that charges)
    I want that too! And I don't know, Beats is pretty cool I think!

But I can't think of any other accessories I would want. I generally don't buy them, just the phone and/or device itself.
    For trhe touchpad, removable body housing to customize,if possible...or a slimline keypad with port replicators & storage card access that attaches like the asus transformer.
    a mini projector adapter
    The magnectic connector of the Veer can be used for a lot of wonderful accesories, like:

- Extra battery (since the one included is not removable).
    - A flash.
    - Adaptor for HDMI, DVI, etc.
    - A small projector.