Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The poor Thunderbolt LTE is being stomped by the Pre 3, four to 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
    I think Cantaffordit was at the February 9th event. He has also commented about the solid feel of the Veer as well as the headset/charging adapters.
    yes, and apparently Pogeypre was an original cast member of Grease. Who knew?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    It's actually humorous that a device that is still very much vaporware is trouncing the new flagship Android device. This speaks to the elegance of webOS and what an incredible loyalty people have to their webOS device (even Sprint Pixi users).
    The Borg will trace their ancestry to the Treo180.

Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 300, 600, 650, 700wx, 800w, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre, TouchPad 32GB.
    It's not vapor. A little smoke, and a mirror on the back. But not vapor. See previous post about touching the Pre3.
    I did the needful
    Looks like the Pre3 is on track to utterly demolish the Thunderbolt. This pleases the Angel!

Also, I did get a little bit of handling time with the Pre3 at ThinkBeyond. That thing is buttery smooth and feels just perfect in the hand. It's no wonder it's stomping the competition before it's even got a carrier!
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    If our developers set up their servers again, this will be 100,000 votes for HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    If our developers set up their servers again, this will be 100,000 votes for HP.
    ^What does this mean?
    How can they even do this without the Pre 3 even being out and available to play with? Frivilous.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    HP Pre3 wins!

Final score:

HTC Thunderbolt: 1.001
    HP Pre3: 2.990
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Yep, score another victory for webOS!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123