Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well, I voted Palm Pre 3 and I'll be look forward to seeing some more hp goodies later this year!
    Done!
    This isn't a very fair poll... Thunderbolt has been released, Pre 3 wont be released for months.

Which means it should be compared to the Evo 3D or something else that comes out around the same time.
    You made the mistake of treating it seriously. It means nothing, but it's good fun anyway, to be on the winner. :-)
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I don't even know what the "cookies method" of voting is so not everyone is cheating. If we can do it, so can the other guys--right? I'm glad you voted for the TBolt if that's what you believe, but I am sure you are enlightened enough to know that there might be others who have a different opinion than yourself.

Personally, I think you are taking this meaningless poll way too seriously. in the end, the only poll that matters is market share.
    <<deleted posts>>

No need to rain on these guy's parade.

Thanks,
    Berd -
    P|C Staff
    Just call me Berd.
    I didn't really see this coming, due to the hype for the 3D screen, but the Palm 3 trumped the Optimus 3D at Laptopmag.com

blog.laptopmag.com/smart-phone-madness-games-7-and-8-palm-pre-3-vs-optimus-3d-evo-shift-4g-vs-droid-bionic

Let's see how far it makes it in the voting polls.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/02/2011 at 02:41 AM.
    <<threads merged>>
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    done, definitely PRE3, I just hate the sun on thunderbolt!
    Now Pre3 1817 vs 416
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Ecstasy View Post
    This isn't a very fair poll... Thunderbolt has been released, Pre 3 wont be released for months.

Which means it should be compared to the Evo 3D or something else that comes out around the same time.
    Of course it's silly.

But I got my +1 for the Pre3 in anyway - just for the fun of it. :-)
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    479 to

1835 pre winning winning winning!
    That's what it's all about; Tiger Blood & Winning!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Ecstasy View Post

I know that Pre 3 will probably win and it's a game, but like Ecstasy said, we cannot vote for something that is not in the market!!!

Make no mistake, I'm a lover of Palm and really think that we have a good smartphone and that Pre 3 will be a very good competitor of IPhone and Android but instead of announcing months months before, just make it to the market and spread it to all carrier please.

Thank's
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    we are not judging this on hatdwear since no one has touch the phone yet. So its really webOS vs others
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    we are not judging this on hatdwear since no one has touch the phone yet. So its really webOS vs others
    some have touched it. I did. It was fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    You actually touched it? You are like some sort of Demi-God! . The rest of us are all shades of green with envy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Tell me more, tell me more, was it love at first site?
    -----------
    I know...
    I'm dating my self with that.
    Tell me more, tell me more, did it put up a fight?
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I think Cantaffordit was at the February 9th event. He has also commented about the solid feel of the Veer as well as the headset/charging adapters.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast