Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think that would be a great day for a launch for both touchpad and Pre 3 dual launch? What you think.?.
    I think that would be great. Let's hope HP thinks so too.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Sure?
    Yes sirrrrrrr!
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    I'd say June 25th. I think they're going to need nearly every last day to finalize the software on both the Pre3 and the TouchPad.

You do bring up the intriguing notion of a dual-device launch. Would love to see them launch at the same time!
  6.    #6  
    Which a huge event with carrier, Partners, Celebs and actually Hardware TP and P3 with TS2 to actually be touched and tested on at the event
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    I'd say June 25th. I think they're going to need nearly every last day to finalize the software on both the Pre3 and the TouchPad.

You do bring up the intriguing notion of a dual-device launch. Would love to see them launch at the same time!
    I think its pretty simple. You don't launch a product that you say has this cool T2S technology and yet you can't use it cause you still need to wait on a device to launch
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i say may.. may 5th.. better yet.. i just want a date period.. june just seems soooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    A date announcement and a carrier(s) announcement would go a long way.
    Anyone knows, how far in advance they they announce June 6th date, when Palm launched Pre minus?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  11.    #11  
    may 19th 2009
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I guess we'll know in May then when the Pre3 will be released...or maybe Friday on the Engadget show...maybe...hoping...
    Last edited by brandonp2; 03/23/2011 at 10:17 PM.
    its cool but i want it sooner!
  14.    #14  
    Well we all want it now. But I can wait.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i can onlty dream HP will surprise us sayin pre3 TP and veer will be released by may -=) wat a dream haha
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
  16.    #16  
    notachance
    I can't wait either!!..
    They'll launch it on iPhone 5 day
  19.    #19  
    They need a few weeks before with a huge blitz on ads
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    June 6th is not a good day, does anybody remember what happened to the Pre the first time? Apple will steal all the thunder if HP tries announcing products within a week of a new iPhone.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast