Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 164
  1.    #1  
    Just a reminder to anyone who is waiting to get more information on the Pre3, Veer, or TouchPad. No information on whether there will be any carrier or pricing announcements, but it should be a good chance to get some more info on the devices anyway. The event is sponsored by Sprint, so you never know.

    For more info:
    The Engadget Show with HP's Jon Rubinstein, this Friday! -- Engadget
  2. #2  
    if you just bump the other thread it does the same thing as making a brand new thread for the same topic.
  3. #3  
    It was quite a nice show!!..
  4. #4  
    Nothing will be revealed that hasn't already been shared. I find Ruby annoying anyway
  5. #5  
    I'd be surprised if they used the Engadget show to make any BIG announcements, such as carriers, specific timelines, pricing, etc. This'll most likely be eye candy with a little more vagueness thrown in for fun.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerbudd View Post
    I'd be surprised if they used the Engadget show to make any BIG announcements, such as carriers, specific timelines, pricing, etc. This'll most likely be eye candy with a little more vagueness thrown in for fun.
    I agree, I highly doubt they will make any carrier announcements, but this could be a good chance to see some more of the functionality of some of the devices. Maybe we will get to see Skype or some more features of the TTS.
  7. #7  
    bah, no significant news will come.

    just some more teasing nonsense.

    we really need some concrete news and app info...
  8. #8  
    Agreed...need something to chat about. I really thought we'd see a phone by April 1st but I guess I shoulda' known better.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!


  9. therddler's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    #9  
    Palm guy should bust in an give Ruby a titty twister or a wedgie until he confesses and Jerry Springer gives a final thought...
    while Gary Busey guest hosts....

    Done... Viral ratings thru the roof.
  10. #10  
    Engadget is one of the biggest tech sites so it would be smart to say something interesting to get some attention on products(hopefully Pre3) during this long waiting period
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticalman2 View Post
    Just a reminder to anyone who is waiting to get more information on the Pre3, Veer, or TouchPad. No information on whether there will be any carrier or pricing announcements, but it should be a good chance to get some more info on the devices anyway. The event is sponsored by Sprint, so you never know.

    For more info:
    [url= Engadget Show with HP's Jon Rubinstein, this Friday! -- Engadget[/url]
    I just hope Jon is on Fire and ready to Play tonight! Yikes, with RIM storm rolling announcement adding Android capability to their arsenal Hopefully we see something new, news worthy "we have a plan for webOS as well", or at least something besides...it's coming just wait.

    Please no, it's coming...please wait. How bout something new, surprise us, and say "here it is!" Sorli...
  12. #12  
    Teaser for tonight:

    "Stay Tuned"
    "In the coming months"
    "In the coming weeks"
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Teaser for tonight:

    "Stay Tuned"
    "In the coming months"
    "In the coming weeks"
    Neville, I think you might be a psychic. You can see the future, can't you?
  14. #14  
    Just got my ticket!
  15. #15  
    Is this a live show stream? If so how does it work, when does Engadget post up the link?
  16. #16  
    ^Yes there is a live stream of the event from the engadget site.
  17. #17  
    Why cant they announce a date when veer will be released. Lets says May 15th, just come out and say it, it cant be that hard.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  18. #18  
    I hope he asks about the touchpads plastic back and outdated design. And how Samsung redesigned there tablet in 3 months to be thinner faster and cheaper.

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I hope he asks about the touchpads plastic back and outdated design. And how Samsung redesigned there tablet in 3 months to be thinner faster and cheaper.
    I think that Samsung move will be talked about by Josh tonight. At the very least I hope it offers some information about how the groups are working at HP. I'm not expecting Jon to say they are redesigning it, but I hope he sheds some light on the hardware teams and software teams and their place in the company.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I think that Samsung move will be talked about by Josh tonight. At the very least I hope it offers some information about how the groups are working at HP. I'm not expecting Jon to say they are redesigning it, but I hope he sheds some light on the hardware teams and software teams and their place in the company.
    I am not expecting Jon to say anything news worthy.

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions