Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Considering Bond's busy travel schedule, knowledge of eating establishments and the cool factor it's hard to know what smartphone he would use in the field. Maybe the Pre 3 has the workhorse part down. Not sure about the style though.
    They'd have to be weaponized by Q before he'd use any of them
    I believe he used a Sony Erickson in the previous films.
    I think the Veer. Something small that has lots of gadgetry.
    It would need to have Touch-to-Kill technology though.
    veer or blackberry
    He used a Nokia to drive a car in one of the movies.
    Veer FTW. It's that "world's smalles" aspect, and it could fit in the hollowed out heal of his shoe. I hope HP drops the cash to get that sort of product placement... And works it in to the story.

Can you imagine Q telling him it's the world's smallest smartphone, giving him a demo that includes a card for each weapon it controls?:

Q: "Be careful, James. Tossing the card up will close it and disable the weapon - and you will be dead meat. But tapping the card brings it full screen and arms it. Swiping keeps it loaded (true multitasking) and also arms the next weapon. Meta+Tap to launch the current weapon. MetaTap in card view and it launches every weapon in the card stack"

James: "Thanks, Q. What sort of battery live can I expect?"

Q: "Good question. We've equipped your car, boat, hang glider, and hotel room with a touchstone to keep the battery charged. You can also throw them at someone's head during a fight."
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/23/2011 at 03:19 PM.
    ^either that... or tossing a card would actually cause a small sharp card to be shot out of the device (ala pen/gun, or watch/laser)
    An obvious choice

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Motorola Q, because of Boothroyd's narcissism.
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    How about the new webOS smart watch that connects everything together?
    James Bond uses a Sony Ericsson - C902

I'd bet now he would use an Xperia version.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ^either that... or tossing a card would actually cause a small sharp card to be shot out of the device (ala pen/gun, or watch/laser)
    Ya, a throwing star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Ya, a throwing star.
    Or squirts of deadly sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Veer FTW. It's that "world's smalles" aspect, and it could fit in the hollowed out heal of his shoe. I hope HP drops the cash to get that sort of product placement... And works it in to the story.

Can you imagine Q telling him it's the world's smallest smartphone, giving him a demo that includes a card for each weapon it controls?:

Q: "Be careful, James. Tossing the card up will close it and disable the weapon - and you will be dead meat. But tapping the card brings it full screen and arms it. Swiping keeps it loaded (true multitasking) and also arms the next weapon. Meta+Tap to launch the current weapon. MetaTap in card view and it launches every weapon in the card stack"

James: "Thanks, Q. What sort of battery live can I expect?"

Q: "Good question. We've equipped your car, boat, hang glider, and hotel room with a touchstone to keep the battery charged. You can also throw them at someone's head during a fight."
    Would this be the episode where Bond was actually killed because he looked down and the last thing he saw was a TMC error?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Would this be the episode where Bond was actually killed because he looked down and the last thing he saw was a TMC error?
    Is that the 2009 episode?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Considering Bond's busy travel schedule, knowledge of eating establishments and the cool factor it's hard to know what smartphone he would use in the field. Maybe the Pre 3 has the workhorse part down. Not sure about the style though.
    I am personal friends with James Bond and he told me he never leaves home without his Pre. So he'll be getting the Pre 3 once it comes out.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast