1.    #1  
    I know that some information has already been leaked regarding what Sprint will be announcing today at CTIA. Some of the leaks include:

Motorola XOOM
    HTC View 4G
    HTC Evo 3D

Do any of you think that a webOS device announcement could also be in store? I know HP has not announced any carrier details, but it has been a while since the unveiling of the Pre 3 and they may have made carrier decisions by now.

Again, there haven't been any leaks to lead us to believe a webOS device announcement is pending, but it is definitely a possibility.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/22/2011 at 10:15 AM. Reason: clarified title
    Due to the fact that HP/Palm is very secretive/tight-lipped about their releases, it's a possibility but Summer (June/July) is still too far away for an announcement today. I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Due to the fact that HP/Palm is very secretive/tight-lipped about their releases, it's a possibility but Summer (June/July) is still too far away for an announcement today. I wouldn't hold my breath.
    I have definitely learned to not hold my breath when it comes to HP/Palm.
    Well, Ruby is on the Engadget show on Friday so we may have a better idea at that point. Or not.
    Anything is 'possible', but I wouldnt count on it...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Definitely not going to happen.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    no, because it is not shipping till at least june. i think companies really are better off doing announcements withing 1 or 2 months of release
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticalman2 View Post
    Do any of you think that a webOS device announcement could also be in store? ...

What do you think?
    no
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I think the big sprint annoucment is the nexus s 4G.
    No way.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    I think the big sprint annoucment is the nexus s 4G.
    This, and the devices in the OP.
    I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticalman2 View Post
    I know that some information has already been leaked regarding what Sprint will be announcing today at CTIA. Some of the leaks include:

Motorola XOOM
    HTC View 4G
    HTC Evo 3D

Do any of you think that a webOS device announcement could also be in store? I know HP has not announced any carrier details, but it has been a while since the unveiling of the Pre 3 and they may have made carrier decisions by now.

Again, there haven't been any leaks to lead us to believe a webOS device announcement is pending, but it is definitely a possibility.

What do you think?
    No
    Give it up folks, hp is not announcing anything right now because. Just because. There's no other reason. And Im pretty sure sprint has no interest inthe pre 3 as it's not a wimax device.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Sprint got burned HARD by the Pre launch.

Shoddy hardware that cost a TON of support to replace AND poor sales. There's absolutely ZERO incentive to support Palm or host their devices.