1.    #1  
    i know this isn't about the pre3 so i'm sorry if this is the wrong sub forum but has hp mentioned anything about a new touchstone? i haven't seen any press releases about it? is there a confirmed ts 2.0?
    2.0 has yet to be confirmed but HP has said that something is in the works. At the very least you can expect some method for the phone to recognize different touch stones, that has been confirmed. Along with a car specific version

I am expecting some sort of data transfer in the next one but thats just my gut saying it nothing else.
    What I would like to know is will the touch stone come with the phone? wishful thinking, but does hp really expect people to buy multiple touchstones for 60 each (to have one for home, work etc..)? I could see the buying one more for work, but not 2...
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbad4life View Post
    What I would like to know is will the touch stone come with the phone? wishful thinking, but does hp really expect people to buy multiple touchstones for 60 each (to have one for home, work etc..)? I could see the buying one more for work, but not 2...
    That's what you say now, but once you got one you will want them for every place you go. I have 3 of them. One for work, one for home, and one in my car. The first one was bought from the sprint store for full price, and the next two were from amazon for about $15 each. There is always a way to find them cheap, expecially by checking this site first.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Verizonwireless.com has the Touchstone Charging dock for $14.99 with free shipping. I'm buying 2 for $11.24 with my 25% off discount assuming they will work for Pre3 or the newest WebOS device leaked without a keyboard. I'm sure they will and am also sure they will come to Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by je2345 View Post
    Verizonwireless.com has the Touchstone Charging dock for $14.99 with free shipping. I'm buying 2 for $11.24 with my 25% off discount assuming they will work for Pre3 or the newest WebOS device leaked without a keyboard. I'm sure they will and am also sure they will come to Verizon.
    Do those come with the cable and wall plug or just the TS base?