Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by elslunko View Post
    Does the 3.5mm adapter "grab" the headphone plug? I just wonder because if I did go the Veer route I'd have 1 magnetic 3.5 adapter attached to my car and one to my walk around headset.
    That's what I was thinking when I saw them. The headphone adapter's plug is at the bottom which would make it perfect to just leave on and rap the headphones around. Then just toss it back on when you want some tunes.
    I would use it as my primary music consumption device, which would make it a plus for me. I can understand the disappointment of the connector but I guess that all (or most) is from those who the devices isn't marketed to. I am sure that lots of people would love the Veer. Just not techheads like those who would actually spend time on a internet forum as a pass time.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    It's used for charging also. Without a replaceable battery it means you always need to carry the adapter with you if you're going to be away from your desk/home for an extended period of time. It's not a deal breaker, but definitely an inconvenience.
    You would probably just keep the adapter on the usb wire so really not an issue there either.
  3.    #23  
    Does anybody know if the pre 3 is coming to canada if not will there be a gsm version?
    Quote Originally Posted by 74sickness View Post
    Does anybody know if the pre 3 is coming to canada if not will there be a gsm version?
    of course it will be coming here. When? Don't know. Allow 2-4 months after its initial release in the u.s.a.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I want both! But I'd rather have a pre3. Patiently waited on getting a Pre ever since WebOS was revealed. Sad when AT&T didn't get it (Sprint), disappointed when Pre+ came out. Hopefully this time I can get it! I'm tired of my iPhone. ahhh
    TP + P3 = synergized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12