Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Obviusly wating for the Pre3, Love my Pre- but the updates I was waiting for will not come. Unless you get 2.0.1 on there. But that will cause other issues. Enough smalltalk.
    Has there been any mention about if the Pre3 will be relesed outside the allready offical Pre countries in Europe?
    Summer is coming up fast I hope I can get one in Sweden.
    //Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    If I had to guess, you should be able to pick one up at launch pretty easy (gsm unlocked world phone). The question is getting it activated in the right country to get the App Catalogue..
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    the free apps shows up on a Pre activated in sweden. Atleast if read the thred correctly.
    Somone please confirm this.
    //Beca
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by beca View Post
    the free apps shows up on a Pre activated in sweden. Atleast if read the thred correctly.
    Somone please confirm this.
    //Beca
    I would think if you are able to get the Pre3 in Sweden, you will be able to access the apps. If not, there is always homebrew. Or, you can always make your own apps
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Yes me to.
    But the confirmation i was looking for is if I woud activate a new Pre 2 in sweden today, do I get access to the app catalog. Or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by beca View Post
    Yes me to.
    But the confirmation i was looking for is if I woud activate a new Pre 2 in sweden today, do I get access to the app catalog. Or not.
    Sorry, I misread your post. Unfortunately I am not sure. I would call HP support to find out for sure. I wouldn't trust the word of someone on the forums as there are probably not too many forum users currently living in Sweden with a Pre2. I bet HP support could give you a straight answer.

Wish I could help!
    I activated my Pre 2 in Sweden (Tele 2) back in november and I can only access the free apps from the app catalog.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by falchie View Post
    I activated my Pre 2 in Sweden (Tele 2) back in november and I can only access the free apps from the app catalog.
    Thanks!! This is what I wanted to hear. And I can settle for free apps. As the hombrew comunity is awsome there is always a free app of my need. Hope this will continue as long as webOS alive.
    //Beca