Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Simple question.....What carrier do you wonderful peeps of Precentral want the PRE 3 to hit first? Is it Sprint? Maybe Verizon.....What about At&t? Ok now that is out of the way. Prove what carrier you want to get the PRE 3. Call your carrier of choice and let them (the sales Dept.) know that you want their network to get the PRE 3. I mean flood the lines with calls. Put in as many customer recommendations as you possibly can to your carrier of choice. We the collective whole of Precentral need to let our voices be heard as to what carriers we want to see get new devices from HP/PALM.

I have already let Sprint know at least 5 times where I want the PRE 3 to wind up at.

So thats 5 for Sprint.....oh and I plan on calling once more today.

Now it's Your turn to let your voice be heard as a customer.

DiStUrBeDTink
    I am with you SiStUrBeDTink. I want the Pre 3 to be on Sprint. I am currently with Sprint and have my original launch day Pre minus. I am in desperate need of an upgrade and have been very patient waiting for HP to get their ducks in a row. I know there are a handful of people in the same position and I would love for them to be rewarded with the chance to upgrade their Pre to the Pre 3.

What number are you using to contact Sprint? Are you just calling a local Sprint retailer, or customer support? Let me know.

Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    *2 then choose talk to sales dept. option.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Someone make me a big Pre 3 costume and I'll go to Sprint HQ and dance around
    Quote Originally Posted by DiStUrBeDTink View Post
    I have already let Sprint know at least 5 times where I want the PRE 3 to wind up at.

So thats 5 for Sprint.....oh and I plan on calling once more today.
    So, let me get this right. You want everyone to call multiple times and let Sprint know they should have the Pre3.

So let's say you convince a million people to do this, Sprint says "wow, 5 million people want us to get the Pre3". They get it and only sell one million. They cancel the device and swear they will never work with HPalm again.

Sounds like a good strategy to me.
    sounds like sprint is going to consume tmobile so that seems to be even more proof the cdma/gsm pre 3 is going to be coming to sprint. maybe thats y the release date was pushed back, so that sprint could absorb the company, and then release their first world phone?

Deutsche Telekom thinking of merging T-Mobile USA with Sprint? -- Engadget
    I want it unlocked.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    sounds like sprint is going to consume tmobile so that seems to be even more proof the cdma/gsm pre 3 is going to be coming to sprint. maybe thats y the release date was pushed back, so that sprint could absorb the company, and then release their first world phone?

I doubt it. The acquisition process would likely take a very long time. Probably well past the summer time frame release of the Pre 3
    umm sprint will get the pre3 . I believe they will anyways !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post

The Pre 3 isn't fully compatible with T-Mobile's network here in the U.S.
    im just thinking optomistically is all :/
    I want it on Verizon just because that's where I'm at.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    The Pre 3 isn't fully compatible with T-Mobile's network here in the U.S.
    Radio frequencies are rather easy to customize for a carrier. Also, phone radios are showing up now that support both ATT and T-mo 3G (Nokias and Samsungs).

Finally, there's no way I can see that you could make that statement unless you work for the Palm unit at HP since the initial frequncies for the Pre 3 haven't even been revealed yet, as far as I'm aware (and I've looked).

I'm doubtful T-Mo gets it off the bat here, too, but there's nothing definitive so far apart from the Veer's initial FCC frequency filing.
    Verizon please. I want to use my upgrade in Oct. If HP made things right by giving a discount that would be even better.
    I have contacted Telstra (Australia) to let them know I want it.
    Sprint Community: Get Palm HP Pre 3 and tablet! Please!!...

Post on this forum to show support too!
    If HP really wants to target and compete with RIM like they said, then they absolutely need to have phones on as many carriers as possible. You can get a Blackberry on all 4 national carriers, and beyond that many regional carriers also have Blackberry phones.
    I talked to HP and Verizon reps and both said all current and future WebOS devices will be on the carrier's line up.
    Why do you asume all of the Precentral peeps are from USA?
    Canada: Bell
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast