Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Will it include the suede carrying pouch? I thought I lost mine the other day and was freaking out. I love it.
  2. #2  
    It wouldn't fit. But I can tell you they aren't including them with the Pre2, either.

    They are usually cheap/easy to find on eBay and Amazon, though.
  3. eden922's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #3  
    my biggest questions are: When does it come out? Will Sprint carry it? How much?
  4. #4  
    Answers:

    1) TBDTBDTBD
    2) Probably
    3) TBDTBDTBD

    I sure hope they tell us something soon.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    It wouldn't fit. But I can tell you they aren't including them with the Pre2, either.

    They are usually cheap/easy to find on eBay and Amazon, though.
    I was hoping they might make one for the Pre 3. Probably not though because, as you point out, it doesn't come with the Pre 2. Thankfully though the Pre 2 fits b/c I LOVE the pouch.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I was hoping they might make one for the Pre 3. Probably not though because, as you point out, it doesn't come with the Pre 2. Thankfully though the Pre 2 fits b/c I LOVE the pouch.
    Likewise, I use it all the time. I have a backup in case I lose it, too.

    By the way, you can order them for CENTS on Amazon just in case.
  7. #7  
    Haha. I loved the carrying pouch that it came with. Sadly, I lost mine. I was going to order another one from eBay for $5.

    I hope the Pre3 not only comes with the pouch, but all the other cool accessories.
    Moto v265 --> LG enV VX9900 --> Moto Q9c --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre
  8. mwangkc's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #8  
    My biggest question--can Rod and webOSInternals gang retrofit the little plastic usb door onto the new Pre3?
  9. #9  
    More than a pouch, HP could include a nice bumper and a car charger. I'd be happy with that
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeBoy View Post
    My biggest question--can Rod and webOSInternals gang retrofit the little plastic usb door onto the new Pre3?

    By the way, do you know of where and how one could acquire the "little plastic usb door" for the Pre 2. I distinctly remember someone posting here about being sent one from HP/Palm.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post

    By the way, do you know of where and how one could acquire the "little plastic usb door" for the Pre 2. I distinctly remember someone posting here about being sent one from HP/Palm.
    you wont be able to put one on the pre2 im sure lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    More than a pouch, HP could include a nice bumper and a car charger. I'd be happy with that
    you can hope and even pray but dont get your hopes up to high lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #13  
    does the ear piece double as the speaker phone or does it have a speaker in the back?

Posting Permissions