View Poll Results: Which carrier do you think the Pre 3 will be announced this summer?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

65 41.14%
  • Verizon

26 16.46%
  • AT&T

9 5.70%
  • Verizon & AT&T

17 10.76%
  • All 3 carriers

41 25.95%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hope HP is able to get contracts to quickly introduce the Pre 3, TouchPad, and Veer on all four majors in the US much as Samsung did with the Galaxy and Galaxy Tab and now Galaxy S.

HP will not not have a depth of product offerings so they need the breadth across all carriers. HP has the money and marketing to do this.
    Well clearly they're aiming to at least get it on one CDMA carrier by making a CDMA version.

I'm hoping that's Sprint, but who knows.
    I'm guessing because of the added interest of the Touchpad, I'm thinking the big three. Without the Touchpad, I would think Pre3 on Sprint first, Veer and Pre3 on AT&T second. Verizon Pre3 end of year or beginning of next year.

But there are a lot of phones and tablets being released, and that means a lot of shelf space in the stores being used up. Going to be very crowded
    Still hoping to see some webOS phones on Tmobile soon. Tmo could use another option for consumers besides Android and WP7.
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    Hopefully the GSM will be AT&T and the CDMA will be Sprint. Both Launching the same day would be nice too.
    I doubt that... with the price difference between sprint and at&t plans... sprint wins hands down... I bet At&t would pay HP to not let that happen... lo
    My guess is all three. But I will guarantee that Verizon will get it.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by slidaddy9 View Post
    I still have the original Pre on Sprint. However, I get frustrated with it's speed & the OS choking. About once a week, I have to reboot the OS to get it to behave correctly.

So, I'm giving HP a personal ultimatum. Either you make the Pre3 avail for purchase on Sprint by June 15th, or I'm jumping ship and I'll get the EVO 4G and stay with Android.

HP has the global presence, the supply chains, the manufacturing muscle to get this done. If they screw this up, it's gonna be "Sayōnara HP & webos, nice knowin' ya!"
    I sadly am in the same boat. If no Pre 3 news on Sprint by June 1st, 2011 I am getting EVO 3D or whatever it might be called and going to Android. Please HP and Sprint don't make me do this.

Also I said Sprint because I want it to go, but all three is the best idea.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    My bet would be Verizon. Even now when you go to the Verizon Wireless site and chose phones, the pull down list already shows "HP". It is unhighlighted and not selectable, due to there being no HP phone yet. Just makes sense to me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint. The most ghetto carrier of all.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    HP needs to announe a carrier and fast. My wife's pixi is on its last leg, and so is my Pre. We have have been setting on our upgrades since June.

We may just have to go with another OS, because we need phones that work.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    My bet would be Verizon. Even now when you go to the Verizon Wireless site and chose phones, the pull down list already shows "HP". It is unhighlighted and not selectable, due to there being no HP phone yet. Just makes sense to me.

HP Pre 2 is on Verizon. It's branded HP now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12