Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Am I the only one who's warming up to the Pre3? When I saw "Pre3" come up on my feeds I was not too stoked. I could not believe that HP would take a third at bat with the same form factor, but after playing with another android slate today I was very pleased to go back to my Pre. I am very excited to get my hands on a 3. Who's with me?
    I'm with you. I can't upgrade until 1/12 so it should be a very affordable $99 by then. In the meantime I've been playing around with a Pixi Plus that I picked up from The Daily Steals website. I figure Ill mess around with the webOS 2.1(?) update in another month or so on my Pre Plus in another month or so and between the two that ought to tide me over through the end of the year until I'm eligible to upgrade.
    i never left
    so, i'm with you
    im warmed up now, by the time summer comes around, i might be cooled of by then.
    5 seconds holding the Pre3 and you will be sold. It just feels right. Balanced. Amazing keyboard.
    Im not never liked the pre since day one im going back to android deciding between htc hd2 samsung galaxy s or htc legend :/
    I have always liked the Pre form factor and with a bigger screen and improved keyboard it will be just what I need.
    Very stoked....it just needs to go to sprint.
    Before March 31st

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    i never left
    so, i'm with you
    No need to warm to it. The Pre3 matches exactly what I hoped HP would announce. A slightly bigger, faster, altogether more bad-*** version of the phone I already love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    5 seconds holding the Pre3 and you will be sold. It just feels right. Balanced. Amazing keyboard.
    Do you have to tease me like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    lucky you then for getting to hold it.
    Pre 3 has almost everything I had been hoping for so I am pretty stoked.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    One of the board members at HP comes to my work every morning, so I've been trying to leverage a real timeframe out of them, but I guess they take that whole NDA thing pretty seriously.
    yea I'm sold as well. Even if it doesn't come to sprint. I'm more than willing to leave for Verizon
    I am with you guys, I am excited about the Pre 3, I am getting ready to leave Sprint if they wont get the Pre 3. But I read that the Pre 3 will be a world phone. I cant wait to get the Pre 3.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    i recently gave my brother my old pre, and i must say i truly miss that phone, it is a great phone, webos is by far the best OS system i have used, yea it lags sometimes, but you can multitask with ease. im getting a little tired of my evo. i wish the pre3 comes out very soon, like tomorrow
    I really like the Pre 3 so there was no warming up needed. I like the portrait slider form factor so that wasn't an issue for me either. It has great specs, it has a good screen size (I think 3.6" is that "just right" size, not too big and not too small) and it has webOS on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Before March 31st

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    That's the dilemma
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast