Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've seen WP7 and played with it a little. It's okay. It's a more fluid webOS 1.3, really. WP7 is still missing many key features/apps, and I'm not too impressed with the interface (actually, I hate it)

Multitasking or even task switching = Not yet
    Flash Player = Not yet
    Copy/Paste = Not yet
    Windows Live Messenger = Not yet

That said, even Microsoft understood the need for freaking voice commands and mic APIs! It's utterly ******** we don't have that feature on legacy webOS devices.
    I've seen WP7 and played with it a little. It's okay. It's a more fluid webOS 1.3, really. WP7 is still missing many key features/apps, and I'm not too impressed with the interface (actually, I hate it)

Multitasking or even task switching = Not yet
    Flash Player = Not yet
    Copy/Paste = Not yet
    Windows Live Messenger = Not yet

That said, even Microsoft understood the need for freaking voice commands and mic APIs! It's utterly ******** we don't have that feature on legacy webOS devices.
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    I wouldn't buy a W7 phone yet - maybe the next generation when Nokia supply some hardware.
    My wife told me that a guy that goes into her shop was proud that he flashed android onto his WP7 and can now get free apps... Guess he didn't care for WP7 much.

I was wanting WP7 to be a success and for MS to migrate WP7 to a new Zune device, but it looks like this just isn't going to happen. I'm not sure what to do about an MP3 player. I DON'T want an iProduct, but what else is out there??? Maybe I'll just buy a new hard drive for my Zune30GB that died a couple of months back and try to get it back up and running. I was looking the other night and saw either a 60GB or 120GB replacement drive, but did not find if it will work in my 30GB Zune.
    Last edited by sinime; 02/23/2011 at 03:54 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12