View Poll Results: Breaking contract for the Pre3?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, saying 'goodbye' to Sprint

16 18.18%
  • Yes, saying 'goodbye' to Verizon.

1 1.14%
  • Waiting until next device.

23 26.14%
  • Screw HP, Sprint rules.

14 15.91%
  • Android has asked me out so....

7 7.95%
  • I don't know. I'm depressed about the whole thing.

27 30.68%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I will definitely be breaking contract if Sprint does not get HP, I will most likely head over to AT&T due to the fact that my company provides good discount with AT&T better than Verizon. I honestly just tired of Sprint lacking in the newest phones. In this past month since the CIA conference all companies came out and aligned them selves with carriers but no one aligned with Sprint. So if Sprint passes on HP than I will be passing on Sprint. This is just me and my opinion, we all have our reasons either to stay or to go.
    My company offers a free phone (iphone 4) on AT&T but I don't like AT&T or Apple so I turned it down.

Smartphone addiction is starting to seem really expensive to me and I'm really getting sick of it. If the Pre 3 doesn't go to Sprint, I will probably switch to a prepaid carrier for a feature phone and save nearly $100 a month.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I am very much considering switching from Verizon to Sprint. It's cheaper and they look like they are moving quicker to get 4g everywhere.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I'm more loyal to webos than sprint so I will definitely switch if pre3 comes to a different carrier first. so whoever gets pre3 first gets my business!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    im not about to abandon sprint when they are supposed to get the pre3 first !!
    Supposed to? I always love how completely unsubstantiated rumors become fact. Now when Sprint doesn't get the Pre 3 first everyone will complain about Sprint or Hp and say they will never go wirth either again...
    AT&T is an evil company with HUGE data fees. I will stay with Sprint, which I'm not even in contract with. I haven't been with them for 11 years for no reason. Sprint was the first to get the Palm Pre and I hope they will be the first to get the Pre 3. If not, I'm sure it will come to them. For now, I'm thrilled with my Palm Pre still. WebOS is a slick system. Besides, I'm never the first to get a new model phone. I like for it to be out for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Supposed to? I always love how completely unsubstantiated rumors become fact. Now when Sprint doesn't get the Pre 3 first everyone will complain about Sprint or Hp and say they will never go wirth either again...
    He's really just a tremendous optimist.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    umm sprint has stepped forward and said they are working closely with HP/palm and ive heard from a friend with some inside info that sprint will be getting Hp webOS phones . so if you dont want to believe then dont . if they dont for some reason get the pre3 , well you wont hear anything from me because i will go to the other carrier , no problem lol . just sayin .... not everyone is like you think they are .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I dont know, and I am not depressed. Pre serves me well and still strong.
    mee too
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    I'm seeing a multi carrier launch and hopefully a LTE version!
    I hope an LTE for Sprint. Sounds like Sprint is going to take their time deciding on wimax, LTE or both though. This sux that there are so many unkowns with regard to Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Toboe View Post
    AT&T is an evil company with HUGE data fees. I will stay with Sprint, which I'm not even in contract with. I haven't been with them for 11 years for no reason. Sprint was the first to get the Palm Pre and I hope they will be the first to get the Pre 3. If not, I'm sure it will come to them. For now, I'm thrilled with my Palm Pre still. WebOS is a slick system. Besides, I'm never the first to get a new model phone. I like for it to be out for a bit.
    Then, you get to learn what all the problems and issues are, before you buy.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I'm a bit of a webOS loyalist but I'd never pay an ETF to switch to another carrier to get it. I'll let my current contract expire with my aging Pre- first.
    my contract is up in august so no worries for me lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Until HP announces which carriers and when I'm stuck. When I think what might happen I actually get rather depressed. I have never, ever liked Verizon and AT&T tried to rip off my family to the tune of $3,200 a few years back. Sprint works perfectly everywhere I need it to, gives adequate service and actually manages to be the cheapest.
    I don't have to break. My contract is up in june. If the HPre3 doesn't come to Sprint, i'll move to whatever carrier has it (as long as it isn't AT&T). On that note, I'm pretty sure it will come to Sprint.
    My contract expires in June and we have 3 pres on the family plan, so we are not going anywhere until then anyways. So com'on Sprint, bring on the Pre 3 please
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    For what it's worth I saw a guy in a restaurant bar tonight with his Verizon Pre 2. When I mentioned the Pre 3, he said his HP insider friend said they were gearing up for a Pre 3 release on Verizon in April. So who KNOWS who's releasing the Pre!
    Phonescoop seems pretty convinced that the Pre 3 will be CDMA. Which means either VZW or Sprint. I've not know them to be wrong before.

HP Pre 3 (CDMA) Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)

Touchscreens are a fad.
    It'll be on Sprint. First or not, I'm still not going to AT&T. Not worth the hassle and the price is still less expensive at Sprint (at least for me).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast