1.    #1  
    It feels good to be a party of this community, ive been viewing posts as a guest and decided to join up, any how I look foward to posting some good answers to questions, and questioning some good answers. I wanted to make this first post and say hello.
    Welcome!

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Yes, welcome aboard!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Hey there!

Beware of the bridges on this forum, though. A lot of wildlife under them. Behave as if you were in a national park and DO NOT FEED them. People do it all the time, and it makes them a real nuisance.
    Welcome! We do have a great community here, and we welcome anyone with an attitude like yours!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    welcome! Plz try not to turn negative, we already have enough of those
    Welcome to PreCentral! Enjoy the forums my friend.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Hey, welcome!! While there are a lot of people, like myself :-(, who turn negative from time to time, I will tell you there is **NOT** a better community out there! From the moderators, to forum leaders, to the devs, to the majority of members.

Hands down the ONLY place to come and ask a question about Pre (in all its variants) and webOS! If you find a better answer somewhere else it is only because it was written by one of the above mentioned people from here!!
    Welcome ! From time to time, you will need to throw some food down here, as I get pretty hungry. Maybe a flashlight too, as it is very dark and I am afraid of the dark. I got my asbestos underwear already, so the wildfires are no problem for me. Enjoy!
    Welcome!
    Make sure you buy a flame shield and fire-retardant suit. These are necessities because there are forest fires that chase out the wildlife.
    Welcome.
    Just call me Berd.
    BERD !!!!!!!!!!! sing a song please !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Welcome to P|C Blizzardblast, enjoy the forums.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Welcome to the happiest place on earth!!