Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    for what its worth the manager at my sprint store said they would get the pre 3, this is when I had to swap out my launch day pre that decided to start touching iteself all the time.. With HP taking over and now HP loading webos on all computers they manufacture its going ot make webos more desirable to the masses and sprint will want to be on the band wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    for what its worth the manager at my sprint store said they would get the pre 3, this is when I had to swap out my launch day pre that decided to start touching iteself all the time.. With HP taking over and now HP loading webos on all computers they manufacture its going ot make webos more desirable to the masses and sprint will want to be on the band wagon.
    Thanks for the hopeful update and I, like many, HOPE that it comes to sprint also. Right now im tired of the hope and the wishes, and until i see some hard evidence, im not going to plan on anything other than knowing i still have a pre- and there is no upgrade for me.

I do hope that your right and if the pre3 is coming to sprint, im going to be one of the first in line at the store.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    With Verizon and AT&T having exclusivity on the iPhone, Sprint would be crazy to go without the Pre 3.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'm betting that Sprint will be first with the Pre3, and maybe even the Veer. They have time to work on it because no one in their right mind will want that two-screen Kyocera thing that they just announced.
    I thought the Echo was just 2 Evos taped together? No? My bad lol
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by veelo2 View Post
    With Verizon and AT&T having exclusivity on the iPhone, Sprint would be crazy to go without the Pre 3.
    I agree.
    I really hope Sprint gets the Pre 3 soon. I am feeling very burned out with my launch day Pre. I need some type of an update on the Pre 3.
    Hi all,

Since I already had my Centro by the time the Pre and webOS came out, I was locked out of the world of webOS and I am still using palomOS....

At long last my contract ran out and I am eagerly awaiting news as to who will end up with the Pre 3 or if Palm/HP will announce additional phones, as they implied earlier in the year!

take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    It is so frustrating, but as a launch day Pre - user there really is nothing I can do but wait, until June 6th to be exact. The lack of information is absurd at this point, I'm not sure HP is any better at this then Palm was. If June 6 comes and we still don't know then I may very well jump ship. Until then I'll be checking these forums to see what peoples "reps" have been telling them.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theattack View Post
    It is so frustrating, but as a launch day Pre - user there really is nothing I can do but wait, until June 6th to be exact. The lack of information is absurd at this point, I'm not sure HP is any better at this then Palm was. If June 6 comes and we still don't know then I may very well jump ship. Until then I'll be checking these forums to see what peoples "reps" have been telling them.
    You should be eligible for your upgrade on April 6th. Discounts will be every 22 months not 24.
    I keep reading and hearing rumors that Sprint will actually have the Pre 3. However, there are some other rumors that suggest that it is very likely that ATT will carry it instead. Who knows... we'll see...
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i feel more like who will get it first. it seems like it has the radio compatible with any US carrier. personally i want sprint first because of the OTA. if you notice, ATT take a couple of weeks and verizon as much as a month longer to get the same updates. When 3.0 comes out i wanna be on it =)
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    I was going to get a Pre- when I first signed up with sprint, My older brother had one and I loved it. And when it came time to sign up the pre was sold out so I ended up with a crappy Curve 8330. I hated the phone with a passion. I used it for about 8 months, Went on e-bay and bought a Tour 8630. I like it btr than the Curve, Btr screen, the BB OS was a bit nicer. But still didn't care for it. So when my upgrade came up I figured hey I'll jump on the android bandwagon. ADn i was dupped into getting a samsung transform, Hands down one of the worst phones I ever owned. Slow, Couldn't even utilize the front facing camera, The sprint id packs were useless and to top it all off the android update to 2.2 which was supposed to be out in november, I got mine on dec 3, Has still not come out. Just not a good phone. I returned it and got my upgrade discount back. Decided I didn't liek any of the new phones went back to the curve. The I decided I'll buy a pre off of e-bay. That was the single smartest thing I have ever done. Best phoen i have ever used i absolutelly love webos. So now I am keeping my update until I find out if sprint will carry the pre3. I really hope they do. It would rlly be smart on sprint's side to do so all of us diehard webos useres would be lined up out the door to get them. I know I would be. Until then i'll just use my pre- loaded with 2.1 adn all the goodies. But lets not give up on asking all the store reps and petitionn everyone from sprint we talk to and tell them to carry the PRE 3 sorry for the long post mods. If it needs to be moved please do so.

Tony
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12