Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I want to visually see the difference. Thanks
    Just think of a cherry next to a grape.
    more like green olive next to black olive ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    Can We get an actual pic of the Pre3 sitting next to the Original Pre?
    Yes.

Here's the 2 and 3.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'm embarrassed to say, but after noticing the new aspect ratio of the Pre 3, I put jpegs of Pre2 and 3 in autocad and scaled them to approx. The correct size to see the difference. The 3 is about 1/8" wider. I can maybe post a pdf tom.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

From this forum. I doubt you'll find anything with the original pre.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...-pictures.html
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    Wait, idk pre 3 had a compas. I dont remember hearing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Wait, idk pre 3 had a compas. I dont remember hearing that.
    Yup, compass, but no gyroscope.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Thanks for this topic.I was wondering what it looked like next to the original pre.Even though it's a pre+,the pre- and pre+ are the same size so it still a fair substitute comparison.
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    All that room and only 12 icons on that page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei VI View Post
    From this forum. I doubt you'll find anything with the original pre.
    Not sure why you would say that considering the majority here are Sprint Pre users. I actually took a picture of my original Pre being held next to the Pre 3, but the picture came out horrible (size comparison really doesn't show). Judge for yourself..

The pics in the previous posts definitely give the true perspective of size comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by aapold View Post
    All that room and only 12 icons on that page?
    Yup... and one of the first patches the Homebrew guys will offer if the device doesn't offer the ability to change that setting!
    Not sure why you would say that considering the majority here are Sprint Pre users. I actually took a picture of my original Pre being held next to the Pre 3, but the picture came out horrible (size comparison really doesn't show). Judge for yourself..

The pics in the previous posts definitely give the true perspective of size comparisons.

Ok,it still show a difference in size.I have a question for you.Since you held the phone.Can you tell me/us about the screen? Is it gorilla glass?
    Last edited by prethadd81; 02/16/2011 at 11:54 PM.
    Yes it is Gorilla Glass (99% sure).. but the thing is, they never say it anywhere so it isn't truly confirmed.... and the keys are back to being like the Treo. Really nice feel.

a
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yes it is Gorilla Glass (99% sure).. but the thing is, they never say it anywhere so it isn't truly confirmed.... and the keys are back to being like the Treo. Really nice feel.
    Ok thanks and I don't know why wouldn't they mention that.I thought it was a good thing to have Gorilla glass. O well,hopefully they have a change of heart about the release date.
    [QUOTE=mc_gusto;2873441][URL=

[URL=

a[/QUOTE]

if you look at the pre+ slider and the pre3's.You can tell the pre3 slider is much improved.The pre+ slider looks crooked or is that camera trickery?(sarcasm)
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Guys... just head over to my thread for some great pics... People have already Reposted some here...

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post2858714

If Link isnt working... "http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-3/274955-hands-w-pre-3-pictures.html
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Thanks mrkalel!

But the thread question here was for pics of an original Pre next to the Pre 3.

EDIT: oops.. I do see you added pictures. Post #83 of the above thread shows an original Pre, Veer, and Pre 3 next to each other.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast