Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59
  1. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Thanks mrkalel!

    But the thread question here was for pics of an original Pre next to the Pre 3.
    The best I got...


    R6501680 by MrKal_El, on Flickr
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  2. #22  
    Already a bunch of pics posted here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...-pictures.html
  3. #23  
    Yes... I posted that 2 posts ago A bit slow in the draw tonight Tim!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    The best I got...


    R6501680 by MrKal_El, on Flickr
    Palm, I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but MrKalel has some of the best pictures of all time!

    And for the record, I had to put the Veer down so he could take those pics... you can see that I was in the middle of posting to PreCentral when I stopped so he could take some pictures. You are welcome, I'm always happy to get out of the way when a professional is working!
  5. #25  
    The more I see of them, the less I like them.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #26  
    Hey could somebody have cleaned the screen of those fingerprint smudges?
    You don't want the antipre-ers to say look! The screen gets dirty.So it can't be better then the iphone or any adroid phone.
  7. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Palm, I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but MrKalel has some of the best pictures of all time!

    And for the record, I had to put the Veer down so he could take those pics... you can see that I was in the middle of posting to PreCentral when I stopped so he could take some pictures. You are welcome, I'm always happy to get out of the way when a professional is working!
    Thanks for that! You were the hand model at one point

    BTW, how much fun was that day? I had such a fun time with everyone, especially you guys...

    We packed alot in for 1 day too!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  8. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The more I see of them, the less I like them.

    Sent from my eVo
    Hey, different strokes for different folks I guess... Personally... I find all of the Slabs out there boring & repetitive....

    No originality...but again... thats just my opinion.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Hey, different strokes for different folks I guess... Personally... I find all of the Slabs out there boring & repetitive....

    No originality...but again... thats just my opinion.
    I've been scared away from phones with moving parts.

    My son loves the Pre3 and, of course, he'll get it if Sprint offers it.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yup... and one of the first patches the Homebrew guys will offer if the device doesn't offer the ability to change that setting!
    Unfortunately, the launcher is not going to be patchable anymore. Very disappointing if the icon density is not configurable.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Yup, compass, but no gyroscope.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    what does a gyroscope do in a phone? I'm not trying to be funny. I actually don't know and never thought about it.
  12. #32  
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Hey, different strokes for different folks I guess... Personally... I find all of the Slabs out there boring & repetitive....

    No originality...but again... thats just my opinion.
    That's pretty much my thought.

    From looking at the pics, it looks like they either eliminated, or greatly reduced, the "curve" of the slider. I think that curve slide was the biggest cause of the oreo effect. At least, the reason it seemed worse on the Pre than other sliders.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Unfortunately, the launcher is not going to be patchable anymore. Very disappointing if the icon density is not configurable.
    That's not definitive yet. Those folks said they won't know until they get their hands on the actual full doctor.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The more I see of them, the less I like them.

    Sent from my eVo
    Then I guess you're in the wrong forum (just teasin ya!)
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/17/2011 at 12:17 PM.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    The more I see of them, the less I like them.

    Sent from my eVo
    That's why it's good to have choices. I have to say, the more I see of it the more it looks nice to me. at first I thought it would be too big, but that looks managable, and "treo-like keys" would be awesome, and I would like a slightly larger screen.

    I just hope it becomes available soon. I'd love to get an unlocked gadget that worked with Sprint and ALSO as a world (GSM) phone. It's so nice to be able to travel and just buy a prepaid SIM at the airport to use for a week or two.
  17. wwarren2's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #37  
    The keyboard on the pre3 doesn't look much bigger than the pre2's. To me it actually looks smaller.

    edit: disregard that.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    what does a gyroscope do in a phone? I'm not trying to be funny. I actually don't know and never thought about it.
    I don't know either, but there is another thread going about that:

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post2869081
  19. #39  
    Okay, open pic on post #16, is that the microphone hole below the keyboard on the pre3? If so, does that mean you can really only take calls with the slider open???
  20. #40  
    I'd like to see the pre 3 wihout a keyboard, but everything else the same. size etc. Skinnier cause no keyboard, need that cause I'm gna put an extended battery in it anyhow.

    anyone happen to have a comparisn photo of the pre 3 and dell venue pro?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions