Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I live in Australia and currently own a Palm Pre 2. I will absolutely buy the HP Pre 3 from an online seller even though paid apps aren't available here. I may even buy the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S2 as a second phone!!
    Waited 2 years for Palm Pre to come to Malaysia. Not even seen a nano particle of it since then. Stopped hoping about a year ago and upgraded from HTC Touch 2 to HTC Desire. Loved my Desire much but since the HP recent announcement, I have now decided that my next phone will be the Pre 3. Given HP's reach vs. Palm, I am surprised that there are talks that Pre 3 will not be officially sold in Asia. It will be extremely stupid for HP if they don't sell here when they are directly selling online their other computer devices in our countries.

If the issue on opening App Store in Asia is about protecting against credit card fraud, HP could just offer free apps to us. Its what Google has done with their App Market and no one is complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbeaux1 View Post
    ... Given HP's reach vs. Palm, I am surprised that there are talks that Pre 3 will not be officially sold in Asia. It will be extremely stupid for HP if they don't sell here when they are directly selling online their other computer devices in our countries.
    Rubi and co. just launched webOS in China last week.

HP launches webOS in Asia-Pacific region – The Express Tribune

HP: webOS Will be Number One

A New HP World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123