Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Super. I just saw the commercial on the Grammys. I think HP is really going to push these devices.

ET
    I think hp will push these devices off a cliff, this ad stucked badly. This ad wouldn't inspire me to buy an hp product in the coming months.
  2. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Not the best ad I have ever seen. Hopefully, they can only get better from here.

Sent From My - In The Coming Months
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    I think hp will push these devices off a cliff, this ad stucked badly. This ad wouldn't inspire me to buy an hp product in the coming months.
    On a positive note the stuff should sell really well, in retirement homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    How much does something like that pay? Is it by the post or do you get a salary?
    Pure salary with top-notch benefits.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    One of the worst, dorky ads i've ever seen for a tech company.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    Pure salary with top-notch benefits.
    I kinda figured you were paid to do what you do. The alternative would be to creepy to contemplate.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    I kinda figured you were paid to do what you do. The alternative would be to creepy to contemplate.
    Yep. Every week a box shows up on my porch with rolls of two-dollar bills printed with Steve Wozniak's picture. Accepted at fine burger joints everywhere.

I sure hope HP is paying you better than what Palm was.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Better than the creepy lady ones, but it still needs work like having the guy speaking actually have a pulse. This commercial did not want me to take a walk on the wild side or run out and see an HP product.

What we really need is the PAAAAAALLLLMMMMM!!!!!!! guy to bust out some great commercials.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456