Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    All the negativity around here is boring. I saw the next smartphone I want and it's the PRE 3!! Its solid specs, great webos experience, future software upgrabeable (to webos 3.0 etc) and hopefully available on Sprint sooooooooon!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I want it NOW!!!
    +1000
    Sign me up.
    Same here!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    me too... nice hardware comparable to anything else thats out + webOS [best mobile OS out there] .... but im gonna need that for sprint
    Even if I have to give up my ten years of sprint loyalty I'm getting that phone !

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    damn, i tired of waiting and waiting.. now more waiting... but honestly i want the hpre3
    Wish we could get some kind of indication if Sprint will be caring any of the WebOS devices in the near future, say around summer. I would consider a Pre 3 later this year.
    Just_Jay
    i want the pre^3
    i want the veer
    i want the touchpad

i that exact order =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    All the negativity around here is boring. I saw the next smartphone I want and it's the PRE 3!! Its solid specs, great webos experience, future software upgrabeable (to webos 3.0 etc) and hopefully available on Sprint sooooooooon!
    i'l ltake one please. and a touchpad to go with it.
    Please, send my Pre to Rio de Janeiro - Brazil! Thanks!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Me too.
    +1
    If its on VZW, I'm in!

If its not... Oh god, don't send me back to Android!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what (almost) everybody's complaint is: we want the Pre3! just give it to us already! -hopefully on Sprint.
    I am in, I want it now, but I will wait.
    Also want it on Sprint.
    I'll decide............"in the coming months"
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Should be available just about when my contract is over! The timing couldn't be better!
    I want it bad. Screw all the "well iPhone or Android can do this" crap. I'm wanting this one as much, if not more than my original Pre minus
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast