Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    2-4 Pres at launch, plus TouchPads and I believe we'll be utilizing TTS almost daily.

I like the portrait form with kb, and 3.6" size is great for our biz use.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by utslickvic View Post

PS: REALLY excited about how sleek (thinner) it looks.
    Love Josh's comments in regard to the keyboard and his last comment "Pre 3...probably my next phone"

I'm also looking forward to the slimmer design and hopefully seeing it side by side review wise with the Pre 2 or otherwise. The screen isn't much bigger, but it sure shows a difference and allows for the bigger and more responsive keyboard.

Thanks, Sorli...
    sorry if this has been posted. Hands on with Pre3. The keyboard is in fact bigger, I was sceptically at first. looks fast and slide-out looks solid.

Having watched the 3 videos and checked out something I hadn't thought about before, I have to say there's a little thing I'm definitely pleased about. It's dumb, but important. The keyboard has the exact same symbol layout. A couple times on the Treos, Handspring / Palm slightly modified which keys were where, and it's an annoying thing that takes a bit of adjustment each time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Love Josh's comments in regard to the keyboard and his last comment "Pre 3...probably my next phone"

I'm also looking forward to the slimmer design and hopefully seeing it side by side review wise with the Pre 2 or otherwise. The screen isn't much bigger, but it sure shows a difference and allows for the bigger and more responsive keyboard.

Thanks, Sorli...
    Josh isn't the only one. Sprint don't screw me again!!
    Wow the HP Pre 3! Nothing like crap times 3!
    Quote Originally Posted by wxman2003 View Post
    Wow the HP Pre 3! Nothing like crap times 3!
    Nah, I only go once a day. Maybe you better go see the doc, could be a worm.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Nah, I only go once a day. Maybe you better go see the doc, could be a worm.
    LMAO!!
    Well, I'm on Bell up here north. My contract is up in 13 months. Let's see - at the tortoise-like speed Canadian carriers adopt the latest phones, the Pre 3 should just about be available when I'm a free agent again. Works for me !
    sorry if this has been posted. Hands on with Pre3. The keyboard is in fact bigger, I was sceptically at first. looks fast and slide-out looks solid.

Those video's really show you how big the screen is. It is massive!
    I hope it goes elsewhere. I can't wait to get rid of bell, thou I'm not on contract with them so as soon as its available she's mine lol

Quote Originally Posted by bondfast View Post
    Well, I'm on Bell up here north. My contract is up in 13 months. Let's see - at the tortoise-like speed Canadian carriers adopt the latest phones, the Pre 3 should just about be available when I'm a free agent again. Works for me !
    I love the pre3.It's not to big a not small at all.I hope the pre3 is coming to sprint.I want the touchpad too.C'mon HP release it sooner if it's ready.
    easy pass on the pre 3 for me, its a nice phone but not the form factor i'm looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post

Thanks, Sorli...
    lol at the engadget loading fail

To be perfectly honest, I can understand why people on Sprint complained. I was fortunate enough to snag the only Pre Plus that was available on launch day at my local AT&T store. Through proper care and a screen protector the only major problem I ever faced was when I dropped it and landed on the power button. Now it just isn't as springy but still works. I bought the Pre Plus and waited 4 YEARS to upgrade my treo680.

So, needless to say, with a phone that has killer specs and appears to have learned from the past build quality issues (which we all know come exponentially more when more moving parts are added) that I can't wait for the Pre3. I'd buy one now if it was available unlocked through HP.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    Im going for the Pre 3. Enjoy the elegance of the Pre3 on a 360 View video:

give it to me now on sprint, I had a few days for the dust to settle
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    My better-half and I are hoping that the Pre will be available on Sprint. She will also be interested in the TouchPad.
    me too ! both the touchpad and Pre 3
    I want the Touchpad and the Pre3 and a Touchpad. I wish they were ready now, but I can wait. I've proven I can. LOL!
    TouchPad and Pre 3 for me!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast