Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    All the negativity around here is boring. I saw the next smartphone I want and it's the PRE 3!! Its solid specs, great webos experience, future software upgrabeable (to webos 3.0 etc) and hopefully available on Sprint sooooooooon!
    Fully upgradable to webos 3.0........... wait, wait, where have I heard that before?..............
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I can upgrade NOW and my Pre + is cracked and missing a chunk of plastic around the USB port. I don't know if I can hold out till summer and want the Pre 3 in the worse way. I was going to get the Pre 2 on the 17th when its released on VZW but since I saw the 3 . . . . grrrrr. Frustrating. lol

ET

PS: I love the positive thread. Its got to be killing the whiners there are people actually happy about the 3.
    enjoy your long wait with a no longer supported phone
    Huh?!?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by badjokes View Post
    You see. They can't stand it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by badjokes View Post
    Hey buddy if you don't like it.....feel free to spread your negativity in any one of the kazillion "I'm ****ed off at Palm/HP/Sprint/VZW/Ruby/Leo Threads"

Don't want to hear your story, don't care either. This thread is for people that "Want the Pre and Who's with the OP" so if you don't want it.....get out. Simple Have yourself a wonderful life.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Im with you guys. The Pre3 is exactly what I want. Not everyone likes it, and thats fine, Im not worried about them as it will be ME using the phone I want!

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    It has everything I'm looking for in a phone. I could care less about a gyroscope. So with that said, every other spec on this phone looks great to me. Summer can't be here soon enough!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    It has everything I'm looking for in a phone. I could care less about a gyroscope. So with that said, every other spec on this phone looks great to me. Summer can't be here soon enough!
    Agreed. I am contemplating using my premium upgrade on some android phone before April 1st and selling it right away just so I can buy the pre3 when it launches.

I was a little skeptical at first because of the slider, but after watching several hands on videos the slider looks to be 1000 times better than the previous gens. Maybe we will get more info at MWC or the March event when they will launch it exactly and with what carriers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dex4 View Post
    Agreed. I am contemplating using my premium upgrade on some android phone before April 1st and selling it right away just so I can buy the pre3 when it launches.

I was a little skeptical at first because of the slider, but after watching several hands on videos the slider looks to be 1000 times better than the previous gens. Maybe we will get more info at MWC or the March event when they will launch it exactly and with what carriers.
    I've been skeptical due to the slider as well but I feel like HP/Palm must have figured it out by now and response has been pretty positive.

I really wish they'd just go with magnets. My Droid remains as solid as day 1 because it's clicked into and out of place by magnets.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    BOOM! I want it!; Scratch that: NEED IT!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Ill take this and a touchpad
    Pre 3 here i come, and then some touchpad

and my gf has a crappy bb storm, and she's in on the pre 3, and, yet, another touchpad

we're gonna be broke :S
    Count me in, as long as I can get it on Sprint

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I want the pre3 so frickin bad....but i need it to come on sprint and have epocrates or some other type of drug program.

4g would be icing on the cake.....

my biggest beef with original pre:
    1)build quality
    2)speed

and it looks like palm figured out how to fix those. Can you say 1.4ghz processor? boom shakalaka
    I get my free upgrade in September, so I can easily wait... I'd be tempted to buy a Pre 2 in the mean time if I saw one cheap enough (which I doubt) and then get my free upgrade in September. The Pre 3 is exactly what I was looking for, a slightly bigger and mightier Pre. Yes.. I'm still on the original Pre, bought it on the first day it came out in the UK.
    I just REALLY hope the Pre 3 comes to O2 UK. I moved from Orange to O2 for the original Pre, and would like to build up my rewards with O2 as I Orange where practically throwing phones at me to stay
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaakb View Post
    Fully upgradable to webos 3.0........... wait, wait, where have I heard that before?..............
    Read the engadget interview. Ruby himself promised this himself for the Pre 3!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by dougnail View Post
    Definitely want the Pre3 and Touchpad.
    +1
    sorry if this has been posted. Hands on with Pre3. The keyboard is in fact bigger, I was sceptically at first. looks fast and slide-out looks solid.

PS: REALLY excited about how sleek (thinner) it looks.
    Thank you and yes it does look promising!!! Sorli...
    I hope I don't have to switch carriers for this phone, looks awesome.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast