Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Definitely want it, hopefully it'll be on Sprint.
    I don't care about the competing platforms. I'll take a Pre3 and a 32GB TouchPad, and I don't care how low it takes (though it'd be nice if it was quick!).
    Quote Originally Posted by gnark View Post
    i want the pre^3
    i want the veer
    i want the touchpad

i that exact order =)
    just changed my mind... want the veer first
    My favorite form, speed, bigger screen, touchstone. What's not to like. No landscape virtual keyboard is the only drawback for me.
    i'm already saving up for the Pre 3
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I want it but if it doesn't come out on Sprint I don't know what I will do.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Yes please! It's exactly what I wanted my Pre + upgrade to be!!!
    i want it and will buy it now but if it comes later, i may have something else catch my eye. right now its a toss up for getting the atrix. the only thing is that i still want a portrait sliding keyboard.
    Preł is everything I've wanted in a phone. Definitely going to be getting it.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    On Sprint, so cautiously optimistic.

But they did exactly what I wanted:
    Bigger screen, but not gigantic
    Kept the vertical keyboard
    Improved the build quality

Just have to baby my Pre in the meantime...
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    My favorite form, speed, bigger screen, touchstone. What's not to like. No landscape virtual keyboard is the only drawback for me.
    If it isn't in the software by launch, I would guess we will see one hacked on. If they could do it on a Pre -, I am sure someone will be able to get a near factory like version on a Pre 3.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    agreed. Can't wait!
    yea I want it. Im very happy. I need it on sprint now! I hate slabs and am still holding onto a pre- after trying an android slab and selling it on ebay.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    put me down for one!! love my pre2
    can't fix stupid...
    i have said for awhile, i like Sprint BUT i like WebOS better and will get the next one. IF Sprint announces that they will get the Pre 3 even if it is a few months away then i will stay otherwise i am gone. i will get the new WebOS
    WORLD PHONE, I want it now on SPrint.
    The Pre 3 have to come out on Sprint . Sprint has been passed over twice on the last 2 Pres.
    Hell yes. I honestly don't car about rival platforms, either. I think WebOS is rad. All I want from a smartphone. Also, I am pretty sure the ToughPad will make my life 15 times cooler (really, I heard it can do that).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    All 3

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    and it doesn't matter that the pre3 wont be available til "summer" which could be as far as 6 months away?

i don't understand the excitement for the pre3 at all, if it was available now, then I would. and I'd want one too.. but six months?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast