Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Sign me up for a Pre3 as well I just wonder who/when will carry it first in Canada? Bell is the only Pre #1 carrier, Rogers got the Pre #2 at this time,, I just hope whomever carries #3 will do it justice & advertise it loudly!
    I'll pass on the Touchpad though.. It looks great, but I'm waiting for the 7" model
    I want the Pre3 and a Veer for my wife. Would be nice if we could share a TouchPad too. Sprint would be preferable, but I'd go to Verizon to get it. Not AT&T or T-Mobile though.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

I want a Pre3 too but it might be 6 to 9 months before we see it... I'm grabbing a Pre 2 for now. I've seen the Pre 2 and to be honest, it's pretty sick. Who knows how long it will take before Verizon gets the Pre3???
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I want one too! Just don't want to wait till "summer" to get it . That and not knowing if Sprint will carry it are my main gripes with HP. Bummed about 2.x on my pre -, especially since I can't get the 3 yet, too.
    Yep, I want the Pre3 and my wife wants the Veer. Bring it HP!
  6.    #26  
    Smartphones are like adult toys! It's the best gadget lust there is and the Pre 3 is very lusty! hehe...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'll be there on launch day to get me one.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I've seen and touched a Pre 3 and it is like a dream come true! Everything... yes everything that I wanted on a Pre is there! Can't wait...
    if it's on Sprint I want/will buy one gladly!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I'm buying a Pre3 regardless of carrier. Sprint's been grinding my gears for months so I don't feel I owe them any loyalty.. if they don't get the Pre3, I'll jump ship.
    Palm guy heeds to become the sprint guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    All the negativity around here is boring. I saw the next smartphone I want and it's the PRE 3!! Its solid specs, great webos experience, future software upgrabeable (to webos 3.0 etc) and hopefully available on Sprint sooooooooon!
    i would love to be able to get a pre3. the problem is that it doesn't look like its coming to sprint and even if it was it wont be another 4-6 months before it's released. and that is what the majority of us are upset about.
    I'd be happy with the Pre 2 but I'll take a 3 .....we'll just have to see what the difference in price is on both as well as which carrier is going to carry them.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I want a Pre3 right now but I don't know if I'll want one this summer.

Pre3 is really cool though.
    The Pre3 is exactly what I wanted (HP/Palm reading my mind?), so I will be getting one. Of course I'll need a TouchPad to go with it. ;-)
    si i want it.

i laughed at the thread tittle.

and that lady in the pic is probably a grand mother now.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Absolutely. I can upgrade in July so hopefully it'll be on Verizon then. But definitely a Pre 3 for my next phone. (I'll miss my little Pixi Plus though.....)
    Sprint
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I want a one asap. My wife wants the veer. Hopefully they will release a veer on sprint in due time.
    I am out the door getting my camping gear to camp out in front of Sprint. :-)
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast