Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is the thread for general Palm Pre 3 complaints and replies. Because this phone is yet to be released, this thread is for those posts where members just want to vent. Basic posts that add nothing (ie: 'dumb', 'its stupid', 'blah', etc) will be deleted as adding nothing to a conversation. Please feel free to discuss gripes and such about the announced device, timeframe, etc... but simple trolling will not be allowed.

If you are looking for help with a specific feature or problem, check the Tips Forum, search for an existing thread, or start a new thread if the topic is not already being discussed.

If you want Palm to know about your issue, please post in their official Palm User Forum or tell them directly: www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html.

The Forum Guidelines apply: do not be rude or use inappropriate language and no personal attacks or name calling, etc.

To report a post, click the triangle icon under the name of the person who made the post.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/11/2011 at 04:26 PM.
    The Pre3 is stupid.
    Why is the pre3 stupid ? That phone is gonna rock if I can ever get my hands on one lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    What is there to complain about, the phone has not been released yet. 8-)
    Quote Originally Posted by ebender1965 View Post
    What is there to complain about, the phone has not been released yet. 8-)
    That's one of the biggest complaints about it, lol. It should've been released a year ago. Too little, too late.
    The complaint was " if I can ever get my hands on one "

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    The complaint was " if I can ever get my hands on one "

Ok, ok, I'll let that one slide.

That's what...
    In coming weeks...... errr months

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    It shouldn't be on a schedule for summer release.

If they pushed it up to an early- to mid- spring release, then there goes my largest complaint with the dang device.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    yeah my gripe is who is getting? will sprint get it? summer is too long from now hopefully sometime in may~!!!
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    At this point I'd be shocked to see it this summer due to the track record of this company.

the lack of mention of any carriers for any of the devices is concerning. you would think it takes significant time for a carrier to approve/test a device for their network etc. even if that hadn't been done yet, you'd think they'd announce who was planning on doing it. seems like they are still shopping the devices around to see if any carriers are interested. that being said i'd add a season to any vague crap dates that came out of the presentation the other day

veer - summer
    pre 3 - fall

touchpad - this one i have the least hopes for, new os, new form factor, lucky to see it by christmas
    Yes, I hope it comes sooner, but what if they need time to get all carriers on board and build the app catalog.

Would you rather them release it now on At&t only, with 1000 apps..Or wait til summer and have 20,000 apps and available on ALL carriers. Just saying. Lets all take a step back. For the adults here, summer is a few blinks away. (Seems like when I was younger, summer took a lot longer to come)

also, what if they are putting 4G on these devices? That would be a good reason to delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    ...For the adults here, summer is a few blinks away. (Seems like when I was younger, summer took a lot longer to come).
    lol, so very true, so very true.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I know it has a compass now but it also is missing a Gyroscope to aid the coming augmented reality apps/games. Iphone4 has one and a lot of the android phones have built in gyros too, why would HP overlook this important feature?
    Someone will always find something to complain about even if there is nothing to complain about ! Human nature dictates it ! Lol

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    It's what drives innovation and refinement.

(Well, in most cases.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    It's what drives innovation and refinement.

(Well, in most cases.)
    Lol

complaining is good. Whining and threatening not so much.

EDIT: I named the link incorrectly. Sorry.
    I see pandas.
    I agree with this thread. Constructive complaining does help. Knowing when to stop is pretty essential as well. Voice you concerns and once they are acknowledge move on to new ones as all you can hope for is for someone to recognize their mistakes it is up to them to take action.

Now if they don't follow through. Then start complaining again!!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast