1.    #1  
    thats all it needs and i think everyone would be happy. with a well optimized webos 3.0 it would be PERFECT...
    it is thinner and bigger, and It's just amazing hardware.
    bigger? pass. thanks.

BTW, they did say there would be more products forthcoming this year. (Yeah, I know, I'm not holding my breath, either)
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    thats all it needs and i think everyone would be happy. with a well optimized webos 3.0 it would be PERFECT...
    um...you forgot one of the most AWESOMENESS things ever!!! A 1.4 GHz 2nd Gen Snapdragon Processor!!!
    Which makes me happy
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    bigger? pass. thanks.

BTW, they did say there would be more products forthcoming this year. (Yeah, I know, I'm not holding my breath, either)

That's a good thing, because I don't think you could hold your breath that long....
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Other than release date, this phone is perfect for me. World phone, 5mp autofocus camera, front facing camera, HD video recording, compass, 1.4 ghz, slightly bigger screen with better resolution but not Evo big. The only thing that remains to be seen is battery life, it has to be a lot better than my Pre-. This thing better come out on Sprint.
    I think everything about it is good.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    it is thinner and bigger, and It's just amazing hardware.
    Unfortunately to most, it's vaporware. HP's indefinite release windows and inability to execute even when carriers finally relent (e.g. Palm Pre 2) force us to look at it as a spec sheet, not a corporeal flagship for the WebOS platform. The Mojo/Enyo app schism damages it even further.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Other than release date, this phone is perfect for me. World phone, 5mp autofocus camera, front facing camera, HD video recording, compass, 1.4 ghz, slightly bigger screen with better resolution but not Evo big. The only thing that remains to be seen is battery life, it has to be a lot better than my Pre-. This thing better come out on Sprint.
    i just checked the site and the pre 3 page and it says it has a 1230 mah battery. so im not too sure how thats gonna hold up with the larger display. we shall see. I just wish it came out sooner. also, as much as i hope it comes out on sprint (im a pre- user) I doubt it will. if anything, they would release it on multiple carriers to ensure sales. i say this only because after the pre- launch fail, i dont think they trust a sprint only launch.
    I wouldnt care if it was thinner, but holding a 4" Epic 4G feels good to me, so a 4" screen wouldnt offend me. Of course, I have bigger hands than most. But like I said in another thread, I would like to see the difference between the Pre3's (or Nexus One) 3.6" screen and a 4" one to see if there is a big difference.

And lets hope that Palm gives the specs to Seidio so that they can be making an extended life battery for the release!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Yeah I saw the 1230 mah. I'm hoping the new processor and webOS 2.X is more efficient. We shall see. And I agree, Sprint probably will not get an exclusive, I just hope Sprint is still willing to carry webOS phones. That first go around didn't really work out the way they hoped.
    huh? It is bigger and slimmer. It's screen is now the size of the iphone. People see the pictures and it looks the same size. It's now.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    .if the pre 3 was thinner and the screen was bigger.
    we could call it the TouchPad!!

Geez....why the heck do you guys insist on a Brick for a phone?
    anything over 4" is just plain ridiculous.....get a tablet....
    I like the Pre3 the way it is IMO, in the hear and now.

6months down the road, who knows...
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I'd love it to be thinner, but only if it could still have gorilla glass, the components it has, and the keyboard. I'm willing to accept a bit more girth for the keyboard. Its about on par with the Pre, and the Pre's to girthy for me to pocket comfortably, so for me at least it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't complain about thinner, but its not required for me.

I absolutely don't want it any larger. I do not want a phone with the giant size of an Evo or god forbid a DroidX. Doubley true when it has a slider function meaning it can't be as thin. Pocketability is one of the main things I look for in a phone because if I ever am tempted to leave it at home or in the car rather than carry it out then its defeated the purpose of having it. 3.6" is perfect in my opinion for compromising between portability and usability
    If the Pre 3 was bigger, thinner, had no keyboard...

It wouldn't be a Pre. I like it the way it is. Go get a cookie cutter phone.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    I like the Pre3 the way it is IMO, in the hear and now.

6months down the road, who knows...
    I agree. No need to be bigger.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    My biggest complaints on the pre+ were:
    Battery life...Fixed? jury still out
    Screen size...fixed on Pre3 same size as ip4
    not enough apps...fixed on Pre3 (as HP is developing them selves and "giving" away to partners"
    Check out this comparison (although ip4 screen size is wrong...Pre3 wins ..or at least keep pace.
    HP Pre 3 vs Apple iPhone 4 vs Samsung Nexus S (comparison)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post

Yup, release date and not knowing if Sprint will have them is my complaint.

I'd like a gyroscope, but I think the accelerometer/compass will keep me happy on that front.

4g... I'm still on the fence. A friend has the Epic 4g and he turns the 4g off for the most part because of battery drain. Would be a nice option, but not a deal breaker.
    Really, this should read. If the Pre 3 was... it would be perfectly customized to what I think I want.