Hi hparsons. As you know, I usually just kind of nod and smile while you turn every thread into a battle of semantics but, hell, my Celtics are losing so I might as well run off a list of things that were supposed to change Palm and webOS' fortunes. Keep in mind this is off the top of my head so I'm probably missing a few things here and there.
Originally Posted by hparsons
- Getting on Verizon
- Getting on AT&T
- Launching in non-US markets
- The App Catalog opening
- The PDK
- Another round of investment from Elevation Partners
- The Pixi
- The Pre Plus
- The C40
- The new non-creepy lady advertising campaign
- The Pre 2
- Some sort of "brand ambassador" training program
- The HP Buyout
- Having the first mobile implementation of Flash
- webOS 2.0
Feel free to revisit this list and add the Veer, Pre 3, and TouchPad to it if and when it's applicable.
Ah hell, we're getting blown out by the Lakers now. I might as well go watch the Celtics go down in flames. Hope 2011's been going well for you.