Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    What does it take to get banned around here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    What does it take to get banned around here?
    Anybody who fancies a Ford Maverick should be banned, just sayin'
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I have never seen or heard of a feature phone with a slab form factor.
    LG Cookie.
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    woooooow and you have proof to support yours last I checked blackberry was still on top which would also make slabs a niche group and also you might as well consider smartphones a niche since dumbphones still hold a majority of the cell phone market hey apple might as well be niche to because micrsoft own most of the the computer market also 4-door sedans sells more then trucks so trucks are also a niche market woooooot for niches!
    LIKE lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    I have provided examples of its failure.

You can come up with any excuses you want but the fact is...it hasn't sold.

The vast majority don't want it.

If you could name ONE portarit slider that sold well you could at least have basis for what you're saying.

I have provided the Torch, Kin, Pre 1, Pre +, Pre 2 as examples of the failure of the form factor.

<<deleted by moderator>>
    Hw about DELL (VENUE)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retzius View Post
    The Pre 3 form factor really hurts Hp. Everyone saying it doesn't is in complete denial.

The reason for this is a slider has much more mechanical parts and prone to break or wobble (oreo effect) more easily.

If Hp would have gone with a slab the phone would have felt much more solid with less mechanical problems.

Sometimes less is more...

Also, that Pre 1 form factor left a bitter taste in people and to still adopt it 2 years later is a huge mistake. They should have redesigned the Pre from the ground up.
    untrue
    I plan on becoming an active member of this forum time to start posting
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456