1.    #1  
    Any words about in which countries the Pre3 will be sold?
    HP's German website shows adds for the new products, but neither the Swiss nor the Austrian website show any sign of webOS :-(
    No WebOS on Hp Spain!

Anyone knows when its coming to Spain?
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Before Australia, I'm sure.

Don't know why I bother. And one of the biggest developers of Palm homebrew is an Aussie. We're also a country of some of the earliest adopters of new tech products. What a waste.
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    The HP Pre 3 will be exclusive to Atlantis as a non-US partner.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    haha! nice one

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    HP Canada has it
    HP Germany has it, too.

I just hope that the marketing push this summer, when these (and hopefully more) devices will become available will be long, hard and international. webOS' biggest and most basic problem is lack of recognizability - lack of 'mindshare' if you will. They'll need a huge, overarching, international marketing campaign, and keep pushing it. They definitely have the resources to do it. They seem to be dead serious about unifying HP consumer products under webOS. They just need to show webOS and what it can do, and how it does it, to everyone everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    HP Germany has it, too.
    where exactly? do you mean the press releases?
    Its in the Palm UK site but O2 have yet to confirm - this is all I got from sales rep: 'We don't have any update about these phone's. Once it's released it'll be updated on our website. Do keep a tab on our website if you're interested in any of them.'
    If HP neglects Asiapacific again like Palm did, I really don't know what to say
    Im hoping carries and world wide availability will be clear up at mobile world congress.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    If HP neglects Asiapacific again like Palm did, I really don't know what to say
    I can think of a few words.