Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Why is everyone pooping their diapers because of this? just sayin
    and it could be 8 months, s far Palm HP have been late to everything never on TIME or Early,
  3.    #3  
    like releasing the Pre2 today?
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    interestingly, the Verizon website doesn't list the P2 today.
    Nothing to see here. Move along.
    @drew3sbs on twitter
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stirling View Post
    interestingly, the Verizon website doesn't list the P2 today.
    haha. cant say i'm surprised
    and enyo still hasn't shown up either, (was promisedladt night)
    not in technology... no way

it will probably be right around the last official day of summer

after iPhone5 and who knows what android and win7 phones come out
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    and enyo still hasn't shown up either, (was promisedladt night)
    If you're on the dev forums you can see what the hold up is..
    Sprint Love
    Summer starts in June (the 21st actually). So isn't that just over 4 months?
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    I had Fiber One cereal for breakfast...and there IS fiber in there...trust me!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

timing it with a new iphone, plus the empty CEO promise of 'within weeks' has the masses all irate...i don't blame them.
    it will come out AFTER iPhone 5... because it will give them more time for a "thanksgiving" tablet... prob in september... and tablet a month or 2 after that...
    And tell me, exactly how many dates have they hit so far? None...
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    Honestly, i may just have to much hope, i don't know, but im hoping HP is trying to leave the release date obscure on purpose. they want to see when the ipad will be released first. I only say this because there have been some reports that they have started manufacturing on the touchpad. now it could be that they decided to add extra ram in the last min and things got pushed back. but im haping this will come out in may or earlier...
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Summer starts in June (the 21st actually). So isn't that just over 4 months?
    Yeah summer is technically 4 1/2 months away. Still, even if it was 3 months, that is a long time to wait for a phone to be released from its official announcement.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    Yeah summer is technically 4 1/2 months away. Still, even if it was 3 months, that is a long time to wait for a phone to be released from its official announcement.
    technically... but when it comes to tech products being released, even 4 months or so isnt TERRIBLE. And if they are releasing the Pre2 now, like they are supposed to, I would think there would naturally be a gap before they release a bigger, better version
    three months in today's world is an eternity. Iphone5 shortly and various new 4G LTE android devices on Verizon shortly. I think that HP is saying summer because they are trying to twist carriers arms to carry these products. Let's face it the Pre was never a big seller. Last time I was at an AT&T store, the rep mentioned that since the Pre has been out he sold maybe two.... Plus Verizon has the droid devices whose users I've spoken to are absolutely fanatical about that product....
    Last edited by punkboy; 02/10/2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: add info
    I don't think they were even ready for yesterdays event. Otherwise the would have had a firm release date, price, and carrier all lined up.

I'm starting to believe that they will have another generation of beta testers.
    Honestly, I really do think there are a number of people that donít have anything better to do between now and mid June than mope about in forums complaining about how they want to get a new phone.

Personally, Iíd like to get a pre3 and a touchpad now, but Iím not beside myself with the release dates. Iíll just continue to use my current pre+ to help me go about the more important things in life.

-Suntan
    yup summer is june and rumors before had sprint having a device around that date (assuming the pre 3). Though this is my only beef, and it wouldnt be if the CEO had not said release dates within weeks of annoucments. Ima need him or someone else to clear that up ASAP. Also no update for older devices means you had better move these supposed dates up if you plan on keeping, and gaining market share sooner then later. To me right now theres a hole when it comes to new devices especially on sprint right now. That dual screen crap is a bust, and they have nothing else new announced yet so they could grab sales there. Tmobile nothing new announced, and VZ id scrap the pre 2 and release the Pre 3 too. I have no idea what HP is thinking but I sent them a letter as well as sprint asking for details hopefully maybe ill get a response.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast