Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    I think lots of people love landscape or love portrait keyboard.. Personally I want to have both!

So I think the better idea is the LCD screen should be the one can swivel.. not the keyboard. Ever see LG phone in Iron Man 2? yes... it is the one what I mean, but on that LG we swivel to show the keypad... the difference here is.. I want Pre can slide the keyboard portrait, then if we want to type on landscape mode.. we swivel the screen.. isn't that great?
  2. JKM
    I would prefer a landscape keyboard.
    When viewing webpages on my PrePlus I usually hold the device sideways because otherwise
    the page does not fit on the screen or the text would be too small.
    But when I want to enter text, I have to rotate the device 90 degrees, slide out the keyboard,
    enter the text, slide the keyboard in, rotate the device back to horizontal.

This is annoying. A horizontal/landscape keyboard would be better.

But as we can see in this thread, some people want portrait, some want landscape.
    So HP should make both.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKM View Post
    I would prefer a landscape keyboard.
    When viewing webpages on my PrePlus I usually hold the device sideways because otherwise
    the page does not fit on the screen or the text would be too small.
    But when I want to enter text, I have to rotate the device 90 degrees, slide out the keyboard,
    enter the text, slide the keyboard in, rotate the device back to horizontal.

This is annoying. A horizontal/landscape keyboard would be better.

But as we can see in this thread, some people want portrait, some want landscape.
    So HP should make both.
    I hate linking to my threads, because even though i don't gain anything from it, it sort of feels like spamming. But heres my opinion on the subject:

http://forums.precentral.net/future-...ne-phones.html
    I think HP should make both, as there are many who insist on a horizontal slider and cannot be convinced otherwise. I am not one of them. I love the vertical slider design of all the Pre phones and the Veer. And this isn't about having loyalty to Palm, I just think its more efficient when typing and still allows for one hand usage.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567