Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 124
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    NO landscape sliders !!! im all for it !!
    Only 2 options for me ... Portrait slider or Slab.. Otherwise how can I type & drive

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    No offence but just because YOU don't want it doesn't mean the rest of the consumer world doesn't.

    Slabs and landscape sliders are all over for one reason:

    They sell.
    So do portrait

    And besides YOU don't want webOS anyway

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #23  
    i might be moving to verizon real soon , unless HP gives a dog a bone that is !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i might be moving to verizon real soon , unless HP gives a dog a bone that is !!
    Att for me..

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    So do portrait

    And besides YOU don't want webOS anyway

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Do portrait?
    They have...?
    Pre 1, Pre +, Pre 3....




    Also, do NOT tell me what I want.
  6. #26  
    I do prefer the vertial to keep the one-handed functionality but with the larger screen size it could cleanly accomodate a horizontal variant in the future perhaps.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  7. #27  
    as long as my phone holds up and they dont try to charge me for a fix then i might not leave but .................. i dont know
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Only 2 options for me ... Portrait slider or Slab.. Otherwise how can I type & drive

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    You desperately need the voice to text functions.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9. #29  
    Clearly they need to make a phone that can slide out landscape OR portrait and the keys contain little LEDs that reassign based on the slide orientation at that time.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Do portrait?
    They have...?
    Pre 1, Pre +, Pre 3....




    Also, do NOT tell me what I want.
    we know what you want we dont need to tell you ha ha !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #31  
    I'm sure they'll be one. I think the Pre3 will be perfect for me. If I can get freeTether to work on it I'll be very happy with it.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Do portrait?
    They have...?
    Pre 1, Pre +, Pre 3....




    Also, do NOT tell me what I want.
    Sorry bout that missed a word..YOU don't SEEM to want...


    Ant there have been many portrait devices that have done well in the market ( not just in smart phones but quick messaging)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Att for me..

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    you work for v cant you get like a discount man !?!?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Clearly they need to make a phone that can slide out landscape OR portrait and the keys contain little LEDs that reassign based on the slide orientation at that time.
    Alias one sold well.. But don't tell that to the alias 2 :/

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you work for v
    Not for a while..

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Sorry bout that missed a word..YOU don't SEEM to want...


    Ant there have been many portrait devices that have done well in the market ( not just in smart phones but quick messaging)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Name one portrait smartphone that did well in the market.

    I can name four that failed:
    Pre, Pre 2, Kin, Black Berry torch.
  17. #37  
    Treo?
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Treo?
    Treo was a portrait slider?
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Treo was a portrait slider?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Name one portrait smartphone that did well in the market.

    I can name four that failed:
    Pre, Pre 2, Kin, Black Berry torch.

    I don't see portrait slider requested in there.

    Also the Kin wasn't a smartphone, it was a feature phone.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I don't see portrait slider requested in there.

    Also the Kin wasn't a smartphone, it was a feature phone.
    Sorry, I meant portrait slider, as that's obviously what we are talking about here.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions