1.    #1  
    When I heard about the Pre 3 today, I was a little disappointed. Especially because it kept the same form factor. After playing with it myself today, I can say I was pretty wrong, and I am actually looking forward to it. The bigger, brighter, and higher res display is very nice. 3.6 inches is so much better. And the phone isn't like a mini brick like the Pre is. It's actually alot thinner than the pre/plus/2. The thinness made it feel like a slab but with a thin keyboard attached to it.

How about you guys?
    if they get it on Sprint and deliver it sooner rather than later. I do wish they had delivered a larger slab phone too for me to consider as well.
    I'll use my free upgrade I've had on Sprint since last June for the Pre 3, if it comes in the next 3 months. Otherwise, it's back to dumbphones for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    When I heard about the Pre 3 today, I was a little disappointed. Especially because it kept the same form factor. After playing with it myself today, I can say I was pretty wrong, and I am actually looking forward to it. The bigger, brighter, and higher res display is very nice. 3.6 inches is so much better. And the phone isn't like a mini brick like the Pre is. It's actually alot thinner than the pre/plus/2. The thinness made it feel like a slab but with a thin keyboard attached to it.

How about you guys?
    I played with it tonight as well. It felt good in the hand but still unimpressed with the software.
    The Pre 3 is almost exactly what I wanted for myself. A slightly larger Pre - but not crazy 4+ big.

The only problem IMHO is that they didn't *also* announce a 4" slab-no- keyboard-device just so that that - sizable - part of the market can also be satisfied.

The timing is OK for me. I'm still getting good use out of my OCd launch-Pre.
    Of course the gadget-geek in me wants it now - but my financial conscience is against throwing money after new products every year anyway.

The only question mark is the battery life.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5