1.    #1  
    I've waited it out...no webos 2.0 for my original Pre and now have to wait until summer for Pre 3 which isn't as impressive as I thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrong, it's a big step up but not worth the wait. Sorry boys and girls, I've begun shopping my services elsewhere. We'll see...
    iPad 2 and wait for compatible 4G hotspot phone on Verizon.
    Have a good trip.
    leaving webos . . staying with sprint is my plan . . SAD SAD DAY ! !
    I refuse to spend my hard earned money on a product that everything is outdated other than the processor. This is a sad sad day for me too..Looks like im stuck with my sucky Evo
    at least wait until more details come out on this, you may get pleasantly surprised.

"HP would do "something special" for owners of older hardware when the Pre 3, the Veer, and the TouchPad hit the market. "
    What is the best droid on Sprint? Don't need evo size ...
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    You know...I thought today was going to be an new exciting beginning for HP.....that might as well be, but for us WEBOS lovers that have been "stuck" on Sprint with a Pre (minus) this was very, very sad. I'm just lost for words right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Unfortunatlly I think today was the final nail in the coffin for the Pre. Just a feleing I get from reading this forum ( which is full of wbeos lovers ) .
    Me too.. if the faithful who have waited through all the issues can't be excited about this, then they are in trouble... I know lots of people are excited about the Pre3, but I am not a fan of the form factor anymore and I think a lot of us feel a bit annoyed that if you have a Pre or Pre+ you are not even getting 2.x.. Let alone not having a nice slab 4" phone as a choice...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I'm also leaving, can't wait to toss my Sprint Pre directly in the trash where it belongs. Man did they crap all over us early adopters. I defended this platform for far too long.

I'm going to android and never looking back, as should any Pre developers that are still left (all 7 of you).
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imgreenlantern2 View Post
    I'm with the original poster I'm out. Not only is the hardware going to be dated by the time the phone comes out, but little evidence is showing me that Web OS is going to make it in the long run.

It's been a fun 10 years Palm but I'm out too.
    Amen!
    I just can't deal with Android. I'll go back to a dumb phone first, or maybe Windows phone 7. Screw Android.