1.    #1  
    Sorry HP/Palm you screwed the pooch for the last time. Lower resolution than the iphone 4, 8gb or 16gb for storage? Seriously?!!!!

Bye guys. I gave you your chance and was even willing to give it some time to wait, but I'm taking my business to iphone 4 next week.

<<deleted by mod>>
    Quote Originally Posted by imgreenlantern2 View Post
    Sorry HP/Palm you screwed the pooch for the last time. Lower resolution than the iphone 4, 8gb or 16gb for storage? Seriously?!!!!

Bye guys. I gave you your chance and was even willing to give it some time to wait, but I'm taking my business to iphone 4 next week.

Flat out morons.
    Agree plus, why can't they have microSD?
    Explain that to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by imgreenlantern2 View Post

Flat out morons.
    See ya. Have fun.
    Wait of the pricepoints which will likely explain the lack of certain hardware. MicroSD would seem an easy way to solve the problem though.
    I was beginning to wonder if I was the only who was concerned with storage. I really wish they upped the ante at least to a 32 gb option.
    But they have an SD card slot! Oh wait no they dont

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html