1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice that the main microphone is under the slider on the Pre 3? I read that there's a noise cancellation mic on the back, but as someone who doesn't like to talk on the phone with the slider open, I wonder how that would affect things.
    the mic placement on the slider is the only thing I'm happy about today.
    It's probably engineered to be unaffected by slider position. You can put mics pretty much anywhere on a phone these days, especially if you're also using noise cancellation.

I'm also really pleased at the mic placement.
    It's probably engineered to be unaffected by slider position. You can put mics pretty much anywhere on a phone these days, especially if you're also using noise cancellation.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post

The problem is, it appears to be on the part that slides INSIDE the phone when it's closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    The problem is, it appears to be on the part that slides INSIDE the phone when it's closed.
    I noticed that too. I never talk with the slider open
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah; I got that from your OP. I still don't think it's a problem.