Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Ahhhhhhh i see! Yeah i had to name it accordingly hahaha.

Sent From My CM 6.1.2 Monster Evo.
    Nice!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    I don't know what you are smoking by saying the Pre 3 with a 1.4 second gen snapdragon is inferior to the Evo?
    Yeah its so fast huh? Just wait and see how fast it really is. Especially after all your foreground and background activities cluster your 512mb ram. Then you'll have to restart. Hopefully it doesnt take 5mins to come on like it use to. I don't like the way the phone looks. I mean, why have a slider keyboard? Why not just make it a bigger device with a kb similar to the pixi?... why oh why?

If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    i sent my letter.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Likely pseudo boiler-plate response:

Thank you for taking the time to email HP. HP regrets the inconvenience and frustration; HP is working on getting the answers to your questions. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
    CEO Customer Relations
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Yeah its so fast huh? Just wait and see how fast it really is. Especially after all your foreground and background activities cluster your 512mb ram. Then you'll have to restart. Hopefully it doesnt take 5mins to come on like it use to. I don't like the way the phone looks. I mean, why have a slider keyboard? Why not just make it a bigger device with a kb similar to the pixi?... why oh why?

WebOS 2.0 is already out, running for some time on Pre2's, which ahve a slower processor and the same amount of RAM's. Reports by and large state there's little to no issues with regards to "too many cards" errors and the device is very peppy. So there's no reason to think that in a device with the same RAM and a faster processor its suddenly going to be much slower. Doubly true since Enyo comes with significant optimizations for memory management of programs running and have been closed.

I'd rather a slider Keyboard so I can have a keyboard when I need to type that doesn't take up a large portion of the screen and I can still have a large screen on the device that you can't have with a pixi form factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    WebOS 2.0 is already out, running for some time on Pre2's, which ahve a slower processor and the same amount of RAM's. Reports by and large state there's little to no issues with regards to "too many cards" errors and the device is very peppy. So there's no reason to think that in a device with the same RAM and a faster processor its suddenly going to be much slower. Doubly true since Enyo comes with significant optimizations for memory management of programs running and have been closed.

I'd rather a slider Keyboard so I can have a keyboard when I need to type that doesn't take up a large portion of the screen and I can still have a large screen on the device that you can't have with a pixi form factor.
    All im saying is that moving parts isnt a very good idea... especially since it slides out in a "bent" fashion as oppose to a straight fashion. Hopefully hp totally refined that slider mechanism.

If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    I don't know what you are smoking by saying the Pre 3 with a 1.4 second gen snapdragon is inferior to the Evo?
    As a Pre- owner I can say the Evo has one massive improvement over the Pre3:
    You can get one in a store today for Sprint.

And in a less snarky tone, that screen is huuuuge.

I'll be happy with the iPhone-sized screen of the Pre3 if it means I get a keyboard. Even with the WebOS 2 upgrade fiasco, the Pre got more upgrades than almost any other device on the market. Compared to the number of Android devices that get maybe one or two point release upgrades, I'm still willing to take a chance over going with something like the Shift.
    got the standard template response.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123