Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 141 to 148 of 148
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by kenhiraihnl View Post
    +1...when I bought my original Sprint Pre (which has served me well all these years) I was told that Sprint Hawaii had set up a dedicated server to support the Palm Pre. Recently my original battery died. They gave me a new battery, no charge. My on-off switch locked up. They replaced a switch part and cleaned it, no charge. Forgot to mention - I pay $7/month for maintenance, and $75 for the whole package.
    BTW, my Sprint Gold status and loyalty to them will come to an end if I can't replace my Pre with a Pre3. I'll definitely jump to a 32GB Verizon iPhone4.

    You make no sense..... Pre3 doesn't come to Sprint, you leave Sprint to go to VZW for an iPhone??? We can first assume Pre3 will hit either VZW or Sprint, and also probably ATT. Why would one, loyal to sprint and Palm/HP jump ship to VZW for an iPhone? Seams odd, since one can get a Pre 2 right now on VZW for FREE, maybe it's just the way you posted, but it is confusing to have those be your 2 options.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  2. #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by kenkrause View Post
    A buddy of mine has a VERY large account at Sprint and he told me there will be a VERY big annoucement at the CTIA conference next week. That his entire unit is dumping Dell and moving to HP. He said they will definetely Carrying the Pre 3 and Touchpad. His quote they would be absolute Fools not to. But the announcement will be next week.

    he may be right, they do mention that sprint bigger news will be carrier partnership announcments:

    "Aside from that, however, analysts expect handset news at the CTIA show largely to be confined to carrier partnership announcements rather than brand new gadget rollouts"

    Sprint may dominate device news amid rehashes - CTIA 2011 Preview - FierceWireless
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    he may be right, they do mention that sprint bigger news will be carrier partnership announcments:

    "Aside from that, however, analysts expect handset news at the CTIA show largely to be confined to carrier partnership announcements rather than brand new gadget rollouts"

    [url= may dominate device news amid rehashes - CTIA 2011 Preview - FierceWireless[/url]
    I pray that this is the truth. I don't see myself using another OS or switching to another carrier to stay with WebOS..
  4. jurias's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I pray that this is the truth. I don't see myself using another OS or switching to another carrier to stay with WebOS..
    +1
  5. Kablin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I pray that this is the truth. I don't see myself using another OS or switching to another carrier to stay with WebOS..
    +1
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I pray that this is the truth. I don't see myself using another OS or switching to another carrier to stay with WebOS..
    +4 lines
    Palm prē-ist.
  7. #147  
    Sprint rep on the phone said the most professional thing he could to me, "I haven't heard anything about the Pre3 to Sprint, but that doesn't mean we wont."
  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    Sprint rep on the phone said the most professional thing he could to me, "I haven't heard anything about the Pre3 to Sprint, but that doesn't mean we wont."
    Heard the same again yesterday while I was "complaining" about my replacement Pre (earpiece doesn't work). Contradicts what I heard from Sprint earlier. Go figure.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions