Quote Originally Posted by thorataz View Post
    " We keep launching new handsets. Currently, Sprint announced these
    handsets with HP using their webOS® 2.0:

- ® Pre3™
    - Veer™
    - TouchPad™ tablet.
    - Window 7 "
    right...
    i just got off the phone w/sprint and the rep said that hes still rocking his pre and everyone on his floor keep talking about how they are told the pre3 wont have the headset issue or screen cracks. he said hes on a pre forum and its killing him, because everyone there is talking about it, but there isnt anything saying its coming yet... but yeah wp7 is this weeks announcement lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    for what it's worth, i just got off the phone with a sprint rep. I was calling to talk about my upgrade options in light of the new changes coming on april 1st. She told me they would be getting the pre3 this summer, however she used the word "palm", not hp, which i thought was odd. I'm gonna go find some salt..
    so what would be the diffence?
    So what would be the diffrence? They both share the os system right?
    I was in a Sprint Store yesterday and talked to the rep, he gave me the first truthful thing I've ever heard from a sprint rep.

He said, I have no clue about new phones, they usually don't tell us anything until right before they are released.
    Sprint Love
    Saw this on Amazon, listed since Sept 2010, evidently people have bought a few (HP employees?)

Amazon.com: FOR Sprint PALM Pre 3 Hard rubber case cover + screen Protector: Electronics
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Saw this on Amazon, listed since Sept 2010, evidently people have bought a few (HP employees?)

Amazon.com: FOR Sprint PALM Pre 3 Hard rubber case cover + screen Protector: Electronics
    The device pictured is an original (Sprint) Pre.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Dude, that's just mis wording. It's saying "Sprint Pre SET OF 3". You get 3 covers for the Sprint Pre as a set.

Bubble of hope gone again. Sorry

No, clearly by the pic, that is a pre minus case..... PACK OF 3.....not PRE 3....

didn't see the above postings.....sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay2pt0 View Post
    Dude, that's just mis wording. It's saying "Sprint Pre SET OF 3". You get 3 covers for the Sprint Pre as a set.

Bubble of hope gone again. Sorry
    Sorry to have gotten everyone's hopes up, surprised Amazon allows the incorrect wording, I guess it will be fixed when the real Pre3 steps forward and identifies itself.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    I was just at Sprint Strore today, getting my Pre serviced.
    While talking to the tech, he said they were told they would be getting the Pre3 in April, and maybe I should wait until then to get it instead of getting my damaged Pre fixed by the insurance and paying $100 now.
    Well since my last post I have had 3 count them 3 refurbs sent to me via advanced exchange d.o.a. Today the lady said 'why don't I just send you a new pixi till the I mean if the pre3 comes out on sprint' got to keep my upgrade, unfortunately now I lose most of the games I play I think

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHemi View Post
    I was just at Sprint Strore today, getting my Pre serviced.
    While talking to the tech, he said* they were told they would be getting the Pre3 in April, and maybe I should wait until then to get it instead of getting my damaged Pre fixed by the insurance and paying $100 now.
    considering he says April, we know he's full of crap.
    I think he is mixed up, it will be the Veer in April.
    Quote Originally Posted by jodihansen View Post
    I think he is mixed up, it will be the Veer in April.
    I think your mixed up, the Veer is GSM hehe
    Let's hope that Sprint does the right thing and announces the Pre 3 at CTIA this month. I'm not holding my breath cause Sprint is not known for doing the right very often, but one can only hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    Let's hope that Sprint does the right thing and announces the Pre 3 at CTIA this month. I'm not holding my breath cause Sprint is not known for doing the right very often, but one can only hope.
    +1...when I bought my original Sprint Pre (which has served me well all these years) I was told that Sprint Hawaii had set up a dedicated server to support the Palm Pre. Recently my original battery died. They gave me a new battery, no charge. My on-off switch locked up. They replaced a switch part and cleaned it, no charge. Forgot to mention - I pay $7/month for maintenance, and $75 for the whole package.
    BTW, my Sprint Gold status and loyalty to them will come to an end if I can't replace my Pre with a Pre3. I'll definitely jump to a 32GB Verizon iPhone4.
    Last edited by kenhiraihnl; 03/10/2011 at 11:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    Well since my last post I have had 3 count them 3 refurbs sent to me via advanced exchange d.o.a. Today the lady said 'why don't I just send you a new pixi till the I mean if the pre3 comes out on sprint' got to keep my upgrade, unfortunately now I lose most of the games I play I think
    So first she said "when" then corrected herself "if?"

Either she knows that people want the device and said when by mistake and corrected herself because she didn't want to get our hopes up.

OR she knows it's coming and corrected herself because of their no leaks policy and didn't want to lose her job? Until i hear something official from Sprint or i see someone post some hardcore evidence im not going to hold me breath.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    For what it's worth, I just got off the phone with a Sprint rep. I was calling to talk about my upgrade options in light of the new changes coming on April 1st. She told me they would be getting the Pre3 this Summer, however she used the word "Palm", not HP, which I thought was odd. I'm gonna go find some salt..
    A buddy of mine has a VERY large account at Sprint and he told me there will be a VERY big annoucement at the CTIA conference next week. That his entire unit is dumping Dell and moving to HP. He said they will definetely Carrying the Pre 3 and Touchpad. His quote they would be absolute Fools not to. But the announcement will be next week.
    Sprint will be getting the pre3 im sure of it !
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast