Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by some I D 10 T from Techradar
    A new feature – HP Synergy – enables you to sign into your various accounts such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft Exchange and all your data will automatically be synchronised.
    what??
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    never believe any reps.
    Truer words never spoken
    i have good word that sprint is getting the pre3 this summer . Just sayin !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    As long as you aren't a sales rep...then that is encouraging...
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Did that good word specify as to early, mid, or late summer???
    Everybody wants some!..
    <<Threads merged>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcjdoss View Post
    As long as you aren't a sales rep...then that is encouraging...
    an email just showed up in my email inbox and said not to worry that sprint will get the pre3 and it was from a friend inside the sprint dungeons !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    My cousin's wife's brother-in-law who works at a Sprint retailer said Sprint is delaying a new webOS device on their network due to the time it is taking to upgrade the Nascar app from Mojo to Enyo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Did that good word specify as to early, mid, or late summer???
    no its still coming this summer but said it was good to go as long as they work things out and what not . i believe as long as the testing process passes with the pre it will be here sooner than we think. but thats an opinion !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    My cousin's wife's brother-in-law who works at a Sprint retailer said Sprint is delaying a new webOS device on their network due to the time it is taking to upgrade the Nascar app from Mojo to Enyo.
    I heard it was delayed because they were trying to find cases that fit to cover up antenna issues - so they can be just like Apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I heard it was delayed because they were trying to find cases that fit to cover up antenna issues - so they can be just like Apple.
    Hopefully they're as equally cool, if not cooler, than my Vapor case: Element Case
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    The HP Palm Pre has a UK release date of Summer 2011.

Hands on: HP Pre 3 review | MWC 2011
    "A new feature HP Synergy enables you to sign into your various accounts such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft Exchange and all your data will automatically be synchronised."

We are the dark horse arnt we Thats just sad that they are calling that new. Now if they want to talk about music synergy ill listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    "A new feature HP Synergy enables you to sign into your various accounts such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft Exchange and all your data will automatically be synchronised."

We are the dark horse arnt we Thats just sad that they are calling that new. Now if they want to talk about music synergy ill listen.
    Look on the bright side, this time next year, the aPhans will be on here in force whining that HP copied the card metaphor that Apple invented.

That, and multitasking on a phone.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    an email just showed up in my email inbox and said not to worry that sprint will get the pre3 and it was from a friend inside the sprint dungeons !!
    Sarcasm? If not, prove it. Put the email here and obviously do not include email addresses or names. Need to see it in context of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Look on the bright side, this time next year, the aPhans will be on here in force whining that HP copied the card metaphor that Apple invented.

That, and multitasking on a phone.
    You forgot W7 and BB.... This place is going to be flooded.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I heard and believe the pre3 will be arriving on Sprint the end of Q2. Yes I know heresay. But actually got a phone call back confirming from Sprint accounts retention. It makes sense if you think about it.
    I have absolutely no doubt that Sprint will be getting the new hardware. When exactly is the only question... and it can't come too soon!
    I posted on sprints facebook wall about getting the pre3 and they replied to me that although they cant comment on future device plans.That I should stay tuned and they are excited about their 2011 phone line up.

I hope they weren't talking about that Keyocera dual screen mess.What a joke that phone is.
    My sprint conversation was the opposite.

He said that they usually do not hear about anything until 4-6 weeks before release. They know the Pre3 exists, but nothing on it it will be on sprint except for rumors.
    I sent an email about upgrades and that I planned on using mine for the Pre3 if/when Sprint got them. She pretty much confirmed pre3, veer and touchpad. Fingers crossed! Funny thing was it stated:

" We keep launching new handsets. Currently, Sprint announced these
    handsets with HP using their webOS 2.0:

- Pre3™
    - Veer™
    - TouchPad™ tablet.
    - Window 7 "

When did Sprint announce this? Why is she playing with my emotions?
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast