Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58
  1.    #1  
    So? Those of you with upgrade options already, will you wait to use it on the Pre3? And those who are upset about a "summer" release time frame, will YOU wait?
  2. #2  
    I can't upgrade until April anyway. So if it comes to Sprint and they don't announce something better coming out soon after, I will get it.
  3. ndz
    ndz is offline
    ndz's Avatar
    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    #3  
    Launch day Sprint Pre- user here. I'm thinking about going to get an Evo tonight. I'll miss the touchstone charging though. (I have 5 of em')

    The 1ghz overclock and touchstones kept me hanging on this far, but no longer......
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ndz View Post
    Launch day Sprint Pre- user here. I'm thinking about going to get an Evo tonight. I'll miss the touchstone charging though. (I have 5 of em')

    The 1ghz overclock and touchstones kept me hanging on this far, but no longer......
    Can you hook me up with a touchstone, then? I'm gonna stick around....I think.
  5. #5  
    It's a very tough call.
    I've been sitting on an upgrade for a while now, (I'm with Sprint)
    So now do I wait "a few months" again and hope that the pre3 actually comes to Sprint?
    I'm undecided...
  6. #6  
    Yeah, send any unused Touchstones my way too please. Not only will I wait for the Pre 3, I'll even wait for the Pre 3 Plus or whatever is freshest in October/November (although I'll have to say I'm tempted to buy a Pre3 as soon as it becomes available)
  7. #7  
    I could upgrade tomorrow, but unless my iPad 2 works well with the Pre3, I'll be waiting for the iPhone 5.
  8. #8  
    I'll be staying.

    I think this presentation was rushed. They got a little scared when Verizon advertised the IPhone, so they threw out a bone for us to gnaw on for a bit.

    I'll do anything to stay away from itunes, and I can't bring myself to own an Android.
  9. #9  
    I would wait. But I may not be able to update my phone to WEBOS 2.x and it does not look like it is coming to Sprint. I am sooooo disappointed.
  10. ponytd's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by whyme953 View Post
    It's a very tough call.
    I've been sitting on an upgrade for a while now, (I'm with Sprint)
    So now do I wait "a few months" again and hope that the pre3 actually comes to Sprint?
    I'm undecided...

    I'm in the same boat. I'm even still on my original Pre from day 1 (ok, I got it on day 3, but still it's the same one) and it's still working. It's had some quirks recently, but I've lived through them. I'll probably wait to see in the next couple of months if it's coming to Sprint or not. It better come to Sprint
  11. #11  
    Awesome...so I either hold onto my aging Pre Plus, or waste my upgrade and go with the Pre 2, thus losing the chance to use my upgrade on the Pre 3.

    Thanks HP.
  12. rahrah12's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    #12  
    I still have my original Pre day 1...I originally was waiting to see what they were going to offer.

    I am NOT waiting for the Pre3 but I will wait to see what comes out from all platforms in the near future and if something is amazing I will get it.
  13. #13  
    Do we even have a choice? If the choice is between the Pre2 now and Pre3 in six months, the choice is obvious.

    I just don't understand why they hyped this event when NOTHING is ready, and the flagship devices with the touted connectivity are no where close to release. All they managed to do was give Apple and Google six months to steal these features.
  14. #14  
    well i just boughed a pixi one month ago and hp has no alternative, just pre clones in different sizes.
    how knows, maybe summer will be announced a pixi 2.

    now we have 3 different screen sizes, good luck for all small screens in getting new apps.

    no os update - yeah - i knew it.
  15. #15  
    Yup, I'll be waiting. Although I hate my Pre hardware, I love WebOS. The only thing I've been wanting this past year is better hardware, so much so that I've been contemplating getting an Evo/Shift/Epic. WebOS is just awesome and it seems like HP has really improved on Palm's build quality with the Pre3 which makes it very much worth waiting for, at least for me.
  16. #16  
    I've always liked the size of my pre and was going to get the pre 2. I'll have to hold the pre 3 to see how I like that before I can decide. I will not be getting a pre 2 though until I've checked out the pre 3. I'm sticking with WebOS so I'm not going anywhere.

    ET
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    well i just boughed a pixi one month ago and hp has no alternative, just pre clones in different sizes.
    how knows, maybe summer will be announced a pixi 2.

    now we have 3 different screen sizes, good luck for all small screens in getting new apps.

    no os update - yeah - i knew it.
    It's unfortunate but the Veer might end up being the Pixi successor. But I'm with you in hoping they do put out a Pixi 2. Putting a 3.1" screen on it would fit in well with there announced line-up.
  18. #18  
    I will try. This is the phone I want. But I will not leave Sprint for any particular phone. So they better bring it to Sprint or I don't know what I am going to do.


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  19. #19  
    I will wait to see what carrier gets it. If not Sprint then I am jumping ship cause Sprint ship is sinking.
  20. omullins's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I will try. This is the phone I want. But I will not leave Sprint for any particular phone. So they better bring it to Sprint or I don't know what I am going to do.
    Exactly my feelings.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions